Slide n' Glide cardio

cakebaker

Cathlete
Don't let the short length fool you! I did this one yesterday, and I was sweating big time when I was done! This is a good workout for when you are short on time. Did not have time for the seated & floor slide, but I can't wait to try it!

I did this one as soon as my DVDs arrived. It was a serious workout! I only did the standing part which is less than 30 minutes including warm up. I honestly couldn't quite keep up and would usually stop the exercises and just stand a little early on each set. That was mostly because that's all my leg muscles could take. Then I was really sore the next day (in a mostly good way). It definitely works some muscles.

I did the full work out over the weekend. Both sections (standing and seated) were really great! Much tougher then it looks! :)

Great workout with plenty of room to improve on the stuff I couldnt do. I notice that if I dont have a recovery day, my next workout is rough but Im starting up again after a long summer of walking and mowing so getting back into shape.

Collage rated it intermediate; would you all agree with that? I plan on trying it this evening after work. I get home late and really only have an hour and a half before I need to be in bed, so this one will work great as it's shorter. I can work out, shower, eat, snooze.

Hermia- collage rated it intermediate?? I dont think so! But maybe after I get used to it it'll be easier but not right now.

Collage rated it that way for it to sell, they rated the series with Drill Max, etc. "super advanced" and it scared too many people away then they changed it.

Don't let the short length fool you! I did this one yesterday, and I was sweating big time when I was done! This is a good workout for when you are short on time. Did not have time for the seated & floor slide, but I can't wait to try it!

Good to know, thanks!

I'm going to try this workout tomorrow morning. I'm about to lay out my workout clothes now, lol. I hope I can handle it. I'm going to try to do the whole 50 minutes. :eek:

Collage ratings are dubious. I don't believe most of them. They exaggerate many upward and mistakenly downgrade the level of many others. Personally, I think Collage claims their testers to do all the workouts when in reality they only do parts of each.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.