Skin Tag

livviesmom

Cathlete
I have two skin tag under my arm that I would love to get rid of. Does anyone have a good at home remedy to remove skin tags?

Yes, I do. I'm plagued with these things from my Mom.

Chop eggplant into very small pieces and pour apple cider vinegar to the top and let ferment 3 days in the refrigerator. After that take a cotton ball get it wet with the solution and apply it to the skin tags. Continue this about 3 times a day (morning, noon and night) until it goes away. It could be days, or a couple of weeks.

Another way is to get the cotton ball wet with the solution and place it on the skin tags and hold it there with a band aid or skin friendly tape. Change bandages twice daily. This way gets rid of them faster.

The solution will last almost forever if kept in the refrigerator. You can also drain the liquid off and disregard the eggplant and keep the precious liquid.

Suppose to work for Basel cell skin cancer too. But with different directions on that.

Hope this helps you as well.

Janie

Last edited:
I had one in the same place. I just snipped it off with a small pair of manicure scissors. No pain and it bled just a split second. End of skin tag.

Clear nail polish over and over again on a daily basis.

Tie it off with a piece of string or dental floss very tightly. It'll turn black and fall off. Ew, I know.

I've heard Vick's Vaporub works, but it didn't for me.

Or, if it's little, sterilize a nail clipper or tweezers and clip or yank it off. It'll only hurt for a second.

Nan

I saw on Dr. Oz and have had a friend use this method: tie a piece of floss tightly around it. The lack of blood supply makes it fall off in 2-3 days. Totally painless.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.