shoes

shortsarah

Cathlete
I am looking into getting new shoes. I would love to have some imput on what shoes you all like. I work out on carpet right now. Thanks
Sarah

I have Ryka Rhythm II's and I LOVE them. I also work out on carpet. They are a higher cut, and some people don't like that, but I find they are a really good fit for me.

I just got Ryka Enlights II yesterday in the mail from www.sportshalet.com. I tried them on and they are a perfect fit and soooo incredibly comfortable. I will try them in a workout today and let you know how they perform.

Angie

I used my new Ryka N-Gage shoes yesterday for the first time and could tell I had a lot more support. These are replacing the Rhythm II's I got them at www.holabirdsports.com. Good price and reasonable shipping. They are higher cut and I'm not use to this but I need it due to the RA in my ankles. I could tell a big difference.

I have Ryka Rhythm IIs also, but like someone else said, they are being phased out and replaced with the N-Gage. I love my Rhythm IIs - the higher cut supports my ankles really nicely and they are nice and cushiony. :)

Rhyka RhythmII. So comfortable. They still sell them a few places on line. Do a search for them and a few places will pop up. I think they are only selling them in black though instead of the white and blue.

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.