shoes in Step Synch

kristen

Cathlete
Can anyone tell me which specific Nikes Cathe and the crew are wearing in this workout? I like Cathe's, with the black swoop, the best, but the others are great too. Can't find them based on a quick search based on how they look so am hoping you get the actual model name. Thanks!

They are NIKE FREE TR7. They are hard to find anymore as they seem to make a new version of this model every year (TR8 is already out). I've already seen them turn up in the NIKE outlets at a great price so check there. They also come plain without the words "Just DO It" on the side. I found them to run a little tight so I ordered a half size up and they are perfect.

They are NIKE FREE TR7. They are hard to find anymore as they seem to make a new version of this model every year (TR8 is already out). I've already seen them turn up in the NIKE outlets at a great price so check there. They also come plain without the words "Just DO It" on the side. I found them to run a little tight so I ordered a half size up and they are perfect.
Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.