Shock cardio downloads

jackier

Cathlete
I have them stored in my itunes files and have converted them to ipod files. When I try to put them into the workout blender, they show up and then disappear and a popup that says only Cathe downloads are supported and to go to the Cathe download site to purchase. MMA DID transfer, but none of the others. What could be wrong?

Converted files will not play

Converted files will not work in the Workout Blender. You want to keep all of our files in their original and native format.

Never mind

I went to where they were stored on my computer and was able to transfer them to the workout blender from there.

So when you a convert a file to play on an ipad or ipod, the original will still be stored on your computer, right?

Hello jackier,

Yes, if you use iTunes to create the version for iPod or iPad, the original will not be deleted. However, just wanted you to know that you should not have to convert your CatheDownloads to work on those devices. They should copy over and play without any conversions.

To get to the originals, you can highlight your "Movies" on the left column, and in the list that appears on the right you should see both your original and converted video.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.