Shipping charges (in general)

Yep, if she’s 46, then I am old enough to be her momma! :)
My mom is 75 and she is the one who inspired my love of fitness at a very young age. I was in awe of her when she'd dress up in her leotards, tights, and legwarmers and head to aerobics class. I'd put on my leotard, put Michael Jackson's Thriller record on and dance in my room like nobody was watching. OMG, Shape magazine - she always subscribed! She had those red Heavyhands weights, still has them actually. She's the reason why I got into step as a teenager, ran track in high school, ran avidly until a knee problem sidelined me at 30 and have worked out with Cathe ever since.

Well, I guess not quite, I am in the 60‘s range, but, OMG, I still have my red HeavyHand
weights too! I am sitting here laughing so much, I can’t hardly type!!! This is too funny!I
I don’t know how we got from shipping charges to blasts from the past, but it sure is fun!
:):)

My mom is 75 and she is the one who inspired my love of fitness at a very young age. I was in awe of her when she'd dress up in her leotards, tights, and legwarmers and head to aerobics class. I'd put on my leotard, put Michael Jackson's Thriller record on and dance in my room like nobody was watching. OMG, Shape magazine - she always subscribed! She had those red Heavyhands weights, still has them actually. She's the reason why I got into step as a teenager, ran track in high school, ran avidly until a knee problem sidelined me at 30 and have worked out with Cathe ever since.
I never got into the leotards & legwarmers thing (sweatpants & shorts for me). But I had the heavyhands set (1 to 5#) & still have & use them ... my mother gave them to me for Xmas decades ago.

Your mother sounds cool & gave you a wonderful gift - the love of fitness!

Well, I'm gonna shift back to shipping charges :) I have been sitting here playing with the weight plates in the
shopping cart and my shipping would be $17.67 to my zip. Now, that being said, the zip code changes right
up the road, less than 1/4 of a mile, basically it's like one side of the road is one zip & the other side is another.
If I change the zip to the other one, it's $14.63 , $3.00 cheaper! I don't understand, because I live on one
side of the road basically, I would pay $3.00 more. :(

So do you know anyone close by in the other zip who might be willing to let you have it shipped to their address? My sister sometimes had things shipped to her work & not her apartment to get things faster. Anything?

Yeah, I think my sister’s is the other…but I don’t need them….least not now….maybe after the dvds come out, I will re-think….but I still think it’s crazy….:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.