Shape Ups for under $70

melanalyus

Cathlete
I have alot of weight to lose from my recent twin pregnancy.

I purchased Cathe's 10lb weighted vest to help increase caloric output.

....and I just purchased a pair of Sketcher's Shape Ups. Kohls has them for $99 and there's a 30 percent off promotional code: KCSAVE30 that can be used (if you have kohl's charge) to bring the grand total to under $70....if you spend $75 you can get free shipping too.

I'm not sure how effective they are at shaping your body up...but I thought I'd give them a try. :p

Sketcher's ShapeUps

Hi,
I just wanted to say that my mom thought I should have a pair of Sketcher Shape-Up's while we were visiting Nashville over the holiday break (and got another "regular" pair of Sketcher's for half off).

The recommendation is to "ease" your way into wearing them for a day. That is so true! I do like wearing them, though!

Patti

Thanks, Patti! I work 10 hr shifts on my feet (I'm a pharmacist)....so I thought it'd be perfect. I"m on maternity leave right now...so I'll wear them around the house to ease into them!!

Hi, I have the Sketchers and I hate them. They are comfortable but you can easily twist your ankle in them. I bought the Reebok Easy Tone and I love them. They are extremely comfortable and feel very secure-I could not twist my ankle in them.

Also I do not like the look of the Sketchers but the Reebok Easy Tone are very nice looking and I get alot of compliments. I dont believe they work at all to tone your legs or butt-I am a pharmacy technician and I am on my feet all day and my feet dont hurt at the end of the day now.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.