Shakeology

I did get a sample with Bodybeast, but I wasn't crazy about the stuff. I think I have heard that many do like it, but for me, it seemed like something that expands in the stomach to make you feel full. I am trying to gain size and strength, so I don't want to feel full. I use a product called Premier Protein, it is pre made and has 30 grams of protein (whey). I keep them in the fridge and they are ready to go! I buy them at Costco and Sams, and they are less than a buck and a half apiece. I am not a nutritionist, and basically am just looking at protein and calories,( by the way ,only 160 of those) It comes in chocolate. vanilla and strawberries and cream...I like the chocolate best! I am trying to get at least 1 gram protein/ lb of bodyweight /day, and this stuff really helps...no blender required! Good luck!

I'm not a big shakeology fan, it does not have enough protein for me, especially after a good weight training session. I like in the 20 -30 gram range. Plus I'm not sure if they state where they source their whey from and if all their fruits/veggies are GMO free. That's important to me :)

Last edited:
I tried it, but I found it gave me horrible stomach cramps, and I was in the bathroom a lot. That can't be since I'm a teacher and can't leave my young students. I tried Isagenix Isalean Shake, and I love it. It has 24 g of protein and 8 g of fiber. I blend it with unsweetened almond milk and a 1/2 frozen banana (sometimes canned pumpkin). Keeps me going from 6:30am until 12:15pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Isagenix Isalean Shake user here! I've been using them for about 7 months, and I LOVE them! My go-to favorite is the dutch chocolate with a tbsp of chocolate PB2, ice and water. It satisfies my chocolate fix and keeps me full for several hours. I work at a school, so quick lunches and keeping hunger at bay is important.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.