Shakeology?

pjreo

Good morning everyone, I was wondering whether or not anyone has used this product? I have been using Brazil Butt Lift DVD's (love them) and this is advertised at the end. I looked on line this morning and saw that it is kinda pricey. Has anyone used them and are they worth the price? They certainly look intriguing>

I've not tried the Shakeology mainly because of the price... egads! $119 for 30 servings? It seems like a great product, but would want to hear others opinions on it ... especially regarding taste!! I'm interested to know what you think of BBL? I just did Bum Bum today for the first time and couldn't keep up! I know if I stick with the workouts they will get easier. My butt and legs are already sore... who knew you could get this sore WITHOUT weights.

I've not personally tried Shakology, but have followed discussions in the past where the general consensus has been "who would pay that much for a protein drink?". I've been able to find stores, Whole Foods is one, that sell single serving sizes of different brands to check out before taking the plunge with a large container. Protein drinks can be expensive, but not THAT much.

I forgot to say that I'm loving my BBL set and think that $60 for 5 workouts is a much better price than $119 for 30 shakes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.