Sept 8, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe live subscribers: This Thursday, Sept 8th at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Total Body Band and Glide" Live! This total body workout mixes band and gliding isolation exercises along with a few compound band and glide exercises too. A perfect workout to do when you're traveling.

Equipment Needed:

A medium tension resistance tube with handles

Two paper plates or gliding devices

A fitness mat

Love your creativity Cathe! Can you tell me what type of material the rags are made of that you use to slide on the hardwood floor? Seems like some material slides easier than others. The old towels that I cut down to size that I use like to "stick." Is one type of material better than another?? Thank you!

B
Love your creativity Cathe! Can you tell me what type of material the rags are made of that you use to slide on the hardwood floor? Seems like some material slides easier than others. The old towels that I cut down to size that I use like to "stick." Is one type of material better than another?? Thank you!

All we did was go to an auto store and by car wash rags. I don't exactly remember what they were made of but they're thin and don't seem to create a lot of lint when washed & dried.

I just finished this one, and this has got to be one of my favorites! It was so much fun and so creative, with
Stretching thru out and good stretch at the end . I hope Cathe can include a couple of those new core/ab
Exercises in the new workouts, like the sitting bike moves with the disc/ rags and the last one with your legs
Folded to the sides using discs/rags with hands. I liked the different tubing moves too. Great workout
Cathe!

Hi Mello!
I've seen the exact red rags Cathe uses in her gym sold at Costco in bulk. They're great for lots of things, not just slidin' and glidin' on a wood exercise floor.

I just finished this one, and this has got to be one of my favorites! It was so much fun and so creative, with
Stretching thru out and good stretch at the end . I hope Cathe can include a couple of those new core/ab
Exercises in the new workouts, like the sitting bike moves with the disc/ rags and the last one with your legs
Folded to the sides using discs/rags with hands. I liked the different tubing moves too. Great workout
Cathe!
Those abs moves are in her Slide N Glide workout from the Low Impact Series.

Hi Mello!
I've seen the exact red rags Cathe uses in her gym sold at Costco in bulk. They're great for lots of things, not just slidin' and glidin' on a wood exercise floor.
Thanks Auntieerie1! I appreciate the information. I will look for them at Costco.

Cathe!
Many of those moves are from Ab Circuits: Weights and plates and Slide and Glide DVD

OkidoKee! Can I just say this one was a Double Decker!

I definitely know I got a total body workout. The resistance band gave me a different feel for the burn. ;)
The warm up felt different to me in the sense that it worked itself seamlessly into the main workout, which I loved and before you I knew it,
the curtsy dips had my glute muscles & outer thigh burning (OUCH), depending on which leg I was pulling back.
Thank you Cathe for the stretch there before the upper body segment. Upper body - That had the coolest moves.
Core segment - felt like a swan!
Awesomeness on Cathe's behalf, but we all know that!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.