Senior workouts

Djc767

Hi I am thoroughly enjoying Cathe on Demand and the live workouts, but I'm 63 years old and would like more strength training with the senior workouts and/or possibly more intermediate workouts. Some of the workouts don't have quite enough description for me to know what and they move faster so I have some difficulty keeping up with all the reps. Any suggestions?

Hi I am thoroughly enjoying Cathe on Demand and the live workouts, but I'm 63 years old and would like more strength training with the senior workouts and/or possibly more intermediate workouts. Some of the workouts don't have quite enough description for me to know what and they move faster so I have some difficulty keeping up with all the reps. Any suggestions?
I only have DVDs. The ICE and LITE series are intermediate workouts. There are a few others. Basic Step and Body Fusion has an add-on section for weights that is very good. It is for beginners but intermediate level would work with heavier weights. Body Sculpting on Low Impact Step is another beginners that could be modified. I don't know enough about Cathe on Demand to help you access these. I buy the DVDs. Streaming is a problem where I live.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.