Self Tanners

DiDi

I just started going to the tanning salon but have been covering my face. Does anyone recommend a good self tanner for faces. I am really light and dont want something that will be very dark.
Thank you

AS far as I am concerned, there are no good self tanners.I have never tried one personally but I have had alot of friends who have and never had good results, even with the expensive ones.I would be afraid that I would turn orange.
But in most of the fashion magazines they usually have recommendations for self tanners and what they would consider to be the best ones.Maybe if you checked out one of those web sites you might find out something.I would check out Cosmo, or Glamour.Even the fitness magazines.
Lori

There recently was a lengthy post on this topic under the heading "sunless tanners". You can do a search of the general discussion forums and hopefully will find it.

Stacy

I, too, am very pale. I've tried a neutrogena tinted sunless tanner for the face (not the exact name, but close) and had good luck with it. You can see where it goes on, and thus avoid streaking. I'm not going for a dark look, though, and it's possible that the tint might look less natural the more you use.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.