scrambled eggs premix?

MSJ

Cathlete
Okay, so I should probably just ask Cathe, but she's probably busy and someone else will ask sooner or later, but this was listed as one of the premixes for body max 2 on the blog--

What do you think it is? I'm intrigued because the premixes usually don't have such creative names.

Thoughts, anyone?

Maggie
(mmmmmm...eggs...:9)

My thought was it may be a scrammble of different exercises for different body parts put in one. But then I say a premix for upper body, ect. So I really don't know. I'm eager to find out though}(

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I'm thinking maybe she's just put the workout together in a random-like order: an upper body weight segment, then a cardio segment, then a lower body, then another upper body, then a blast, then a blast, then a lower body, etc...

At least, that's what I'm hoping it means :)

My dvd player will play chapters in random order, and I've often wished that the IMAXes weren't chaptered within each step-interval-recovery cycle, because it would be fun to have the player randomly decide which step-interval-recovery segment comes next.

Sandra

My thought that is that it is some sort of crazy assortment of exercises, as the name implies.

Oh the suspense for the new workouts is killing me and the scrambled eggs premix title does not help!!!

My husband thinks I'm insane.

Maggie:) :eek: }(

I was thinking along the same lines as Sandra. That maybe the DVD will just pull chapters randomly, so you get a different workout each time. This could be good or bad, depending on what it decided to pull. }(

I'm wondering about the cardio blast premix. How long will it be? Will it be all of the cardio in the workout put together, or just blast sections?

>My thought that is that it is some sort of crazy assortment
>of exercises, as the name implies.
>

That's what I think as well.

Though maybe it's how we'll feel after a particularly grueling premix?

I was just reviewing Cathe's blog where she talked about bonus footage for BM2. Here's an excerpt:

>In Body Max 2 bonus footage Cathe runs you through the finished products a few times for a very special premix option.<

I wonder if this is in reference to the "scarmbled egg" premix?

Michele,

That bonus footage statement on the blog sounds like it might be a cardio only premix. I'm guessing the scrambled eggs premix is a mish mosh of random stuff making some sort of circuit-like workout.

Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.