Schedule of Events

SNM Videos

Administrator
Friday • July 27, 2012

3:45 p.m. Transportation to Four Seasons Health Club
Buses depart from the front door of the Fairfield Inn.
Note: All weekend, buses will depart from this location. For those staying at the Residence Inn, please walk across the parking lot to the Fairfield Inn to catch the buses.

4:15–4:50 p.m. Registration and Shopping • Front Door and Filming Studio

4:50–5:15 p.m. Break
Change into your outfit for Cathe’s first class!

5:15–6:15 p.m. First Class with Cathe • Studio A
Format: 30 Minutes of Solid Step • 30 Minutes of Kickboxing

6:15–6:45 p.m. Quick Break
Grab a quick shower, clean-up, or re-hydrate. Prepare yourself for the
Meet & Greet Party.

6:45–8:45 p.m. Road Trip 2012 Meet & Greet Party
Enjoy lots of yummy food, beverages, prizes, hugs and an introduction to all the fun of your upcoming weekend! Note: Wear only soft-soled shoes (e.g., sneakers or flip flops) in the gym, and bring a pair of PJ’s or yoga-ish clothes for a special treat—our end-of-evening Pajama Nightcap Stretch Class!

8:45–9:00 p.m. Quick Break
Change into comfy clothes for the Pajama Nightcap Stretch!

9:00–9:45 p.m. Second Class with Cathe • Pajama Nightcap Stretch • Studio A

9:45–10:00 p.m. Quick Break
Quickly gather your gear and head for the buses.

10:00 p.m. Transportation to Hotels
Buses depart from the front door of Four Seasons.

Saturday • July 28, 2012

6:30–7:15 a.m. Breakfast • Hotel
Served at your hotel.

7:15 a.m. Transportation to Four Seasons Health Club
Buses depart from the front door of Fairfield Inn. Please be prompt!

8:00–8:30 a.m. Official Road Trip Group Photo • Filming Studio
Group shot of the 2011 Road Trip attendees with Cathe.

8:30–8:45 a.m. Quick Break
Grab some water and get ready for your third class with Cathe!

8:45–9:45 a.m. Third Class with Cathe • Studio A
Format: Athletic Training Meets To The Max (Tabata Included)

9:45–10:15 a.m. Break
Some time for the bathroom to clean up and change clothes, or to shop or have a photo or autograph op, then split into Groups A and B.

For the next two sessions, we will split into two groups: A and B (please check your name badge to determine which group you are in). As one group kicks it up some notches with Cathe’s boot camp, the other group will do some serious spinning. Then we’ll switch places.

During this time, you can also participate in an informal Question & Answer Session with Chris Williams, Cathe’s business partner, in the Filming Studio. Stop in any time between 10:15 and 11:40 a.m. to find out the answers to your burning questions.

Group A

10:15–10:55 a.m. Fourth Class with Cathe • Studio A
Format: 40 Minutes of Boot Camp

11:00–11:40 a.m. Spinning Class • Spinning Studio
Format: 40 Minutes of Spinning
Taught by staff instructor at Four Seasons.

Group B

10:15–10:55 a.m. Spinning Class • Spinning Studio
Format: 40 Minutes of Spinning
Taught by staff instructor at Four Seasons.

11:00–11:40 a.m. Fourth Class with Cathe • Studio A
Format: 40 Minutes of Boot Camp

11:45 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Yoga Class • Studio A
Taught by either Cathe or staff instructor at Four Seasons.

12:30–12:40 p.m. Clean-Up Break
Drink some water, use the ladies’ or gents’ room, and change into your outfit for lunch.

12:40–2:15 p.m. Lunch • Filming Studio
Time to refuel with tasty food and refreshing beverages.

1:40–2:15 p.m. FeelFitWear Fashion Show • Filming Studio
Enjoy a fashion show of the latest workout wear while you eat your lunch! Many of these items will be available for purchase in the filming studio.

2:15–2:30 p.m. Quick Break
Hit the ladies’ or gents’ room, get into your clothes for your fifth class with Cathe, do some shopping, grab some pictures, collect some autographs!

2:30–3:30 p.m. Fifth Class with Cathe • Studio A
Format: Total Body Blast plus Barre

3:30–3:45 p.m. Quick Break
Gather your gear and head to the buses.

3:45 p.m. Transportation to Hotels
Bus departs from the front door of Four Seasons.

4:15–6:00 p.m. Hotel Time
Shower and dress casually in clothes you can move and groove in. Please bring or wear sneakers for some of the dinner activities.

6:00 p.m. Transportation to Four Seasons Health Club

6:30–8:15 p.m. Fitness Feast • Filming Studio
Cathe is your hostess for a delicious catered dinner. Relax, continue getting to know each other, and give your tired bodies a rest before we hit the fitness floor again.

8:15–8:45 p.m. 15 Minutes Of Fame • Filming Studio
Workout with Cathe and cast on her set for a quick minute and give Cyndi (one of our photographers) your camera so she can capture your lifetime memory for you. Don’t worry, you won’t be up there alone, other Cathletes will join you, too.

8:45–9:45 p.m. Zumba® Dance Party • Studio A
Guest instructor Gladys (born and raised in Puerto Rico and one of our top instructors at Four Seasons for 25 years) shares her Zumba® moves and grooves…the hottest fitness craze sweeping the nation. If you don’t want to Zumba®, no worries, just enjoy the party. The latin passion Gladys exudes while performing is worth the entertainment itself. Wear sneakers and comfortable workout attire.

10:00 p.m. Transportation to Hotels
Buses depart from the front door of Four Seasons. They will begin loading up immediately after the Zumba® Dance Party.

Sunday • July 29, 2012

6:00–6:30 a.m. Breakfast • Hotel
Free at your hotel. Just grab a small bite because we will have a big
breakfast after our class.

6:30 a.m. Transportation to Four Seasons Health Club

7:00–8:00 a.m. Sixth Class with Cathe • Studio A
Format: 20 Min. of Slide & Glide • 20 Min. CrossFire • 20 Min. Core & Stretch

8:00–8:30 a.m. Break
Time for a quick clean-up before the bus comes.

8:30 a.m. Transportation to Seven Star Diner
Buses depart from the front door of Four Seasons.

9:00–10:45 a.m. Farewell Brunch • Seven Star Diner
You’ve earned it, and now it’s time for some good New Jersey diner food, plus one last chance to take pictures, exchange addresses and phone numbers with new friends, and enjoy some great big hugs!

11:00 a.m. Transportation
Buses depart from Seven Star Diner to hotels. Rapid Rover picks up some Road Trippers at Seven Star Diner for direct transport to Philadelphia International Airport or Amtrak Station.

See you at our next event!

Last edited:
Cathe,
I have a question about the meals that will be served. I know that you are very picky about the caterers you use and have been more than impressed at the past RT's. I recently discovered that I have food allergies, specifically gluten, and was concerned about the menu choices. What would be the easiest way for you do deal with that? Or those with other food issues?

Cathe,
I have a question about the meals that will be served. I know that you are very picky about the caterers you use and have been more than impressed at the past RT's. I recently discovered that I have food allergies, specifically gluten, and was concerned about the menu choices. What would be the easiest way for you do deal with that? Or those with other food issues?

Amy, there's always been so many choices in the past, including fruits, veggies, meats, salads...I'd bring along a few snacks that you can eat just in case you're still hungry. But, I think there will be plenty to choose from. Can't wait!!!

So hoping to make it to Glassboro this year (will be my first time and third road trip). Here's hoping my usual typing speed of 120 wpm comes through on the 1st!

It's less than two weeks before the RT. Is this schedule still accurate? Mainly wondering about the classes as I need to bring more than one pair of shoes and want to bring the right ones.

Hello -

How long does it take to get back from the restaurant to Fairfield Inn? I am trying to decide whether Rapid Rover should pick me up at the hotel or at the diner after the farewell brunch on Sunday (my flight back to Vegas is at 2:35 pm). For now, I scheduled Rapid Rover to pick me up at the hotel at noon (I am assuming the bus ride can't take longer than 45 minutes or so, right?).

Last edited:
H Sherry,

I had a similar question (distance from the diner to the hotel), and here is the helpful answer Jodi provided:

The diner is about 10-15 minutes from the hotel. Cathe's gym is about 20-25 minutes from the hotel. There are usually people who leave straight from the diner using Rapid Rover. There are also those who leave from the hotel as well.

Michelle

Thank you, Michelle! That's a relief. :)

laketime said:
H Sherry,

I had a similar question (distance from the diner to the hotel), and here is the helpful answer Jodi provided:

The diner is about 10-15 minutes from the hotel. Cathe's gym is about 20-25 minutes from the hotel. There are usually people who leave straight from the diner using Rapid Rover. There are also those who leave from the hotel as well.

Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.