///saturday in CHEETAHVILLE\\\!!!

Hey Girls.

Better late then never right? ;)

Dallas: YIKES, sorry about the garage door incident but atleast you are okay. That's what counts. Doors and SUV's are replaceable. YOU are not. Take care of yourself. You've been dealing with lots of stress lately. Things will happen...don't let it stress you out even more. It was an accident.

Cathy: I have never needed to have an MRI done *knock on wood* but it is one of my biggest fears! I would go out of my way to go in a standing/open MRI. I would flip out if they tried to shove me in a standard machine. N-O-W-A-Y-J-O-S-E!!!! Hope you enjoyed your little bit o' sunshine today and got lots done in the way of school prep afterwards.

Linda: BIG CONGRATS on finishing the race!!! Cramps are not easy to push through. I am prone to them in longer races. Good job making it to the finish despite them! You rock, Cheetah girl!:D Wear your medal with pride.:)

Judy: This is why they make kids/babies so cute! If they weren't cute, no one would want them!:p

Christine: Good job with ASC2. I will never own 1,2 OR 3! I would likely get sooooo frustrated that I'd throw something at the tv! LOL So what kind of goodies did ya pick up at the bike store today?

Jackie: You know we'll be cheerin' you on if you decide to run another HM! Hope you had a good relaxin' soak in the tub tonight!

Gloria: Glad your student loved her gift.

Carole: I hope the issue with your mom's heart is minor. She will be in my prayers.

Karen: Another kid? Who said I was going to have TWO of these things!?! :eek::p;):D LOL

Shelly: Thanks for the advice. I've been getting 4 runs/week in most of the time lately as per Carole's advice. I was doing 3 per week until she suggested I up it so that's what i did! My mileage probably isn't where it should be though so I need to work on that. So when you get back to PA on Monday will you be bbq'ing for the holiday?

K, I think I'm caught up now. Gotta get off the computer as DH wants to use it. He just bought a new ITunes card and wants to load up new music for the race on Monday!:)

Good night peeps!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.