Ryka size help

sunshinegirl

Cathlete
I have never order shoes online but I can't find the Ryka N-Gage shoes in a store. Can someone tell me how the size on these shoes run? Also can you suggest a safe online shoe store. I'm in desperate need of new shoes!

Thanks a bunch!

The most frequently mentioned online shoe store is Zappos. Their service is great. Another one I've had good luck with is ShoesontheWeb.com. They are located in Philadelphia. I bought a pair of Ryka N-Gage shoes earlier this year from there for $39. I find the Rykas tend to run small so I usually order a half size up.

HTH.

Most people say that Rykas run small. That has not been the case for me; I order them in my regular size.

Zappos.com is great because they have free shipping AND free return shipping. So you can order a couple of sizes, and then send back the one that doesn't fit. I have done this before, and it works great.

I usually where a 5 and had to order 5.5 in this shoe. I got mine for $35 clearance at Sierra Trading.
Carmen

I wear my regular size in Rykas.

For online stores, www.zappos.com , www.shoes.com and www.shoebuy.com and several others offer free shipping both ways, so if your CC can handle it, you could order one of each size (your regular, and 1/2 size larger) and send back the one that you don't want. Shoebuy.com offers discounts (I think 10%) if you sign up (basically just fill in your name and address, no charge).

I've ordered from all three with no problem.

(be sure to do a web search for "'storename' discount code" to see if any of these places have any discount codes you can use.

I wear my regular size in Rykas.

For online stores, www.zappos.com , www.shoes.com and www.shoebuy.com and several others offer free shipping both ways, so if your CC can handle it, you could order one of each size (your regular, and 1/2 size larger) and send back the one that you don't want. Shoebuy.com offers discounts (I think 10%) if you sign up (basically just fill in your name and address, no charge).

I've ordered from all three with no problem.

(be sure to do a web search for "'storename' discount code" to see if any of these places have any discount codes you can use.

I ordered on ebay from walking sue I think. Great service. I found the Ryka's didn't run small and I could wear my normal size.

Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.