Ryka Nitracel bargain I found!

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:D Hi Catheites! I was out shopping the other day at a store called "Fred's". I believe these stores are in the southeast. Anyway, I am a collector of bargain sneakers and happened upon a display of Adidas, Reebok and was looking thru the sneaks when I spotted a pair of Ryka's in my size. These sneaks did not have a price so I took them up to the cashier and she had no idea and called the manager. The manager said to me, "Ryka, I have never heard of them, they must not be a name brand". Of course I did not say anything. The manager said, well I will have the cashier ring these up as a no name brand sneaker. I looked at the price of these no name brand sneakers and they were $10, and then when the cashier rang them up they were on sale for $6. What a deal, Ryka Nitracel's for $6. I am not sure if these are cross trainers but they sure are comfortable when I do my Cathe workouts! They are probably one of the best pair of workout sneaks I have had! Anyone else know anything about the Ryka Nitracels? ;-)

Hiya Bargain hunter :p

$6.. you can't even get a lunch special for that price anymore, let alone a comfortable pair of shoes.

I just received my first pair of Ryka Enlight II (per forum's and Cathe's recommendation). I will use it later and see how it feels but I have always used New Balance then switched to Asics and they are $90-$100 a pair. Ryka was only $50. If it's comfy, I am going to order a few pairs to rotate.

GOOD JOB on the bargain. It's always so fun when you find such good bargain.

Penny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.