ryka circuit xt

deanie

Cathlete
Hi all,
I am having a problem finding shoes that fit. I had the enlightII's in a 6(my true size) for about 6 months and wanted to order another pair. When I finally found and got them the 6's were to small, tried the 6.5's and they were to big!!}( I have never had such a hard time trying to find shoes that fit!! Has anyone tried the Ryka Circuit XT's? They look to have more support around the ankle and that may help. Any suggestions would be great- I have tried the gym trainers and the affirm xt(too small in 6,toe at the tip of the shoe, to large in 6.5-my heel was falling out!!) Someone recommended NB620 and they were to large on my heel also. Again, never had such a hard time trying to find shoes. For fun I bought the Ryka mule, size 6, put them on and they fit perfect, and I've been wearing them almost every day!! Can you believe it!!! Anyway, if anyones tried the ciruit xt any feedback would be appreciated.
thanks, Deanie

Thanks, I guess I'll try them. With Zappos free shipping I've got nothing to lose. I am going to order the n-gage studio also and try them both.
Deanie:)

Just to throw in a differing opinion.......I just bought my first pair of Rykas (XT) and I guess I'm an exception around here - they just aren't very comfortable to me. After a couple weeks trying to break them in, the soles have stayed too rigid for my liking . So when I'm working out my heels slip up and down ever so slightly. The last straw was this weekend when after a long step session they rubbed a big honkin' blister on my right foot. My running shoes are Saucony and oh so comfy so I went out and bought their cross trainers over the weekend. We'll see how that goes.

The Rykas have been demoted to be my 'nice' street sneakers instead. My feet are just fussy I guess!

TK-I had that slight rubbing for the first few times as well, but it seems to have subsided finally! Now I love the Circuit XTs. I bought mine at shoes.com for a few dollars cheaper than zappos.com.

GOOD LUCK!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.