RWH am I in over my head?

erin1621

Cathlete
I just started this roation but After this leg workout am wonder maybe I should do another rotation? any one start and feel just not ready for how intense this is? thanks

Awe don't feel defeated after starting a new workout. RWH is very intense and advanced but if you're not quite ready for that why don't you choose one of the premixes for each workout instead? The leg ones are the most difficult IMO and when i chose the premix that added the abs in between intervals it gave me more time to catch my breath and get ready for the next burst. You really need to make sure you are getting plenty of rest and good nutrition with this rotation but if you can stick to it you'll be pleased with the results.
Jamie

I just started this roation but After this leg workout am wonder maybe I should do another rotation? any one start and feel just not ready for how intense this is? thanks
It is intense, but it's really, really fun. I think if you are already in pretty good shape and have done some Hiit training and heavy weight training in the past you should adapt fairly quickly. That said, Plyo 1 ALWAYS kicks my butt, but I keep doing it. I agree with what @jamie vaughn mentioned. Try some of the premixes that mix the abs in - they give you a little more of an active recovery before hitting it hard again. I also found that to be true in the upper body workouts as well. Those finishers are really, really tough. Using the premixes that sub abs for finishers make the workouts a little easier to get through while you get used to the program. My personal observations on the series, which I love and use a lot: Plyo 1 is more intense than Plyo 2; Abs 2 is more intense than Abs 1; the abs mixed in premixes are slightly easier. You can do it!

I consider myself "Cathe advanced", but the weight work in RWH kicks my butt every time I do a rotation with it.
It's definitely not for the faint of heart! So you're not alone.
But I also know it's going to spike my metabolism like crazy trying it, so a challenge is always good!
Spot on:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.