Rotation for pregnant women

masha

Hi,

I've been using Cathe workouts for the last 3 years and absolutely love them! I am about to get pregnant (or may be pregnant already) and don't want to stop working out. Therefore, I was wondering whether there are any rotations for 1st trimester on this forum. Tried to find it using search, but could not. If anyone has a rotation, please let me know.

Also, I think it may be a good idea for Cathe to put together a DVD or 2 that has premixes from existing workouts that are compiled for pregnancy. I would definitely buy!

Thank you,
Masha

I would also be interested in this. I have been doing Cathe's workout for a year and nothing else seems to compare. I am pg with #2 and I would love to know which exercises would be safe.
Jen

Check out the Mom's to be check-in for variety. With my pregnancies I continued my regular exercises as long as I could...being careful not to become anaerobic. Just listen to your body & use common sense...you'll do just great! ;) I did KPC the DAY number 2 was born! I did Step Blast the DAY number 3 was born. You can do it with modifications!!!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.