Roommates?

snoogie61

RT newbie here. How do we go about finding fellow Cathletes to share a room with?
Also, I live pretty close (40 to 45 minutes away) in an effort to save money, would it be adviseable to drive back and forth everyday and not stay at the hotel? Would I miss out on much? :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Donna

Roomates

RT newbie here. How do we go about finding fellow Cathletes to share a room with?
Also, I live pretty close (40 to 45 minutes away) in an effort to save money, would it be adviseable to drive back and forth everyday and not stay at the hotel? Would I miss out on much? :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Donna

Hi Donna,

I'm a RT newbie too. I live in the Katy area, but I've decided to stay at the hotel instead of driving every day. So I'm in for sharing a room. Let me know if you what you decide on driving or staying.

I can't wait for October!

Yea, Katy would be quite a drive! I live in Cypress. I wonder how many the room sleeps? If it sleeps 4 maybe we can get 1 or 2 more people. Anyone interested???
I really want to stay at the hotel, but I've got medical bills out the wahzoo :( , so I'm trying to watch my spending. If we can get at 1 or 2 more to share, I'm in!
Donna

I'm up for a roomie

I'm coming in from Dallas...Let me know!!

A little background - I am a newbie and 34.

Let me know! :)

Tanya Green

I live in Tomball and do not live that far from the Woodlands, however, this will be my fourth RT and I would highly recommend getting a room. It's just so much easier -- on Friday and Saturday night, you have activities going on that last kind of late and it's much better not having to drive home (you'll be really tired -- especially Saturday night!). Plus you get up the next morning to workout, etc. and it's nice not having to drive. In my opinion, it would be worth the money to get a room at the Woodlands. If you're looking for a roommate, let everyone know. You'll probably find someone who would like to share a room.

Good luck!

yeahhh, it's going to be awesome. Fun to see familiar names AND brand new names, too!!:D

I am booking a room

Soooooo....
I am booking a room, and hoping someone will want to room with me!
Just let me know who wants to be my roomie :) Don't all jump at once LOL

I am the most open-minded person in the world, so no matter who you are, I don't judge and we will get along!!! I am a happy person with alot of energy, and try to be very courteous.

Tanya

I'll share a room

Hi Tanya - I will be willing to share a room with you. I'm easy to get along with and won't hog the bathroom! My email address is [email protected] if you want to email me about this. It might be easier to work out the details!
Kerri

Anyone still need a roomie?

I'm 37 & also a RT newbie. Can't Wait! I live in the Bastrop, TX area & would like to make reservations soon. If you're interesting in sharing a room shoot me an email at [email protected]. See everyone in October! Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.