ROKU?

iluvstartrek!

I was wondering if Cathe live will ever be available through Roku? All of my TV's are older so there is no way to connect them to the internet. I only have a computer and no way I could use it's monitor to view the workout's. I do have a Roku that I use to watch Netflix streaming, Amazon streaming, and Youtube which work great. It would be GREAT if Cathe Live was available through the Roku. If they do, I will sign up. Until they do, or I get a lot of $ and can buy a tv after I pay some bills, I won't be able to get Cathe Live. :(

We don't currently support Roku, but our new delivery system will. We will have a test video up in a few weeks and expect to fully launch somewhere between late October and the end of November.

Do you have a tablet or smart phone? You could try the "play to" app and channel to send the video from your mobile device to the roku. search on Roku for the Playto channel. On the app you search under Online, New to find the Ustream app. It works for me on the videos to test your system. I'm not sure if it works from a computer.

Well- maybe I spoke too soon. I think the test videos are on a different channel on Ustream than the onDemand and Live videos. I'm not sure how to find that channel.

Do you have a tablet or smart phone? You could try the "play to" app and channel to send the video from your mobile device to the roku. search on Roku for the Playto channel. On the app you search under Online, New to find the Ustream app. It works for me on the videos to test your system. I'm not sure if it works from a computer.

Okay, I added the Playto channel on my Roku. I'm not finding a "play to" app on my IPhone. Is it called something else?

We won't support Roku until our new streaming service is launched hopefully in a few more weeks, but it will take time to load all of our videos into our new system. We will start first with OnDemand videos and then work towards getting the Cathe Live recorded videos uploaded. We have 15,000 video clips to encode and upload, so this is going to take several weeks or more to finish once we start the conversion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.