Rockafit shoes @ Kmart

cakebaker

Cathlete
Just got a pair of these on sale for $19.99 (regular price is $29.99) & I like them! I was skeptical about those types of shoes & refused to pay $100 that some of them cost, but I must say that I think these really could be good walking shoes because they mimic the motion of heel-toe role of race walking.

Kmart seem to have some other pretty good shoes for good prices - glad I rediscovered them! The clothes, however, are another story........

I had a pair of Skechers and gave them away to my sister. After doing a couple weeks of walking about 25 miles each week in them, I got terrible foot and leg pain. My foot doctor gave me a lecture about how bad they are. Now I have my Asics gels. They're running shoes, but are so much better for walking AND running. I also didn't feel any sort of benefit in my legs or butt from the Skechers that I didn't feel with any other shoe. Maybe they'll work better for you, but I wouldn't use them for anything but a dog toy. Of course, I'm an over-pronator and have low arches, so I need something better for my foot mechanics.

They are actually called "rock n fit" shoes (in case anyone else is trying to find them online, as I was ;)).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.