Returning to Workouts

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
I haven't been able to work out since this past Friday. My husband and I bought a new house and have been moving. But I know my regular workouts were not in vain. After continual loading and unloading and assembling furniture, I was barely sore.

Boy, I have got to try out my new workout room (AKA den). We just haven't had time to hook up the VCR and DVD players... My new workout space is so large and the carpet is perfect for my workouts. And I can't wait to see Cathe's smiling face coaching me on.........

It feels great to have such a big space since I moved from very limited spaces to this! I will be in workout heaven for sure!

Congratulations!

Hi Amy,

I bet your house is great! Isn't moving such a pain. I'm jealous of your new, large workout space. My dream is to one day have a real fitness room in my beautiful, huge house. Of course, I will have every piece of equipment known to man because my husband will of course be rich
happy.gif
Just kidding. Anyway, enjoy your new room! Did you move far from where you were?

Emily

It's Exciting...

isn't it Amy? I also am getting ready to move as we sold our house. We are downsizing but we are finishing off a nice workout room in the basement of our condo. Unfortunately, I think that we are going to have to rent for a month or so while our condo is being finished! I have a feeling wherever we end up renting in the meantime will not have a workout area. Guess I'll have to make do. Have fun when you get back to your videos!
happy.gif

To Emily

Actually I moved approximately TWO blocks from where we were living. My husband and I are exhausted from moving, etc. There is still so much to be done.

I love my new workout room -- the problem is that I've not been able to use it yet. My husband promised that he would hook up the video stuff this evening after he finishes assembling our office furniture and lining the kitchen shelves and mowing -- LOL! He is really getting a workout.

Hi Amy

Guess what? I am doing a Firm rotation. A few weeks ago, you and I were talking about this on this forum, and I was asking you about Firm tapes. Well, I have completed Day 4. Tough Tape sure has a lot of leg presses, huh? My glutes are VERY sore! Well, just thought I'd let you know that you and many others convinced me to use their tapes. Now I want to move back to SC so I can join their club. But, my husband and I have decided to move to Little Rock so he can go to law school. He got a scholarship to the law school there, and he has several friends there, as well. We're moving in July, so maybe I'll be closer to you. Where in TN do you live? Take care, and I hope your husband fixes up your workout room soon
happy.gif

Emily

Emily: My Workout Room is Great

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-04-00 AT 10:42PM (EST)</font></center>

My husband got the stuff hooked up this evening and I did the first two parts of "Body Max" -- the carpet in the room is great and I have space galore! I had an excellent workout and found that after 5 days off, I returned stronger and with more endurance than I've had in a long time. Those rests are good for the soul and the body, IMO.

Glad to hear you like the Firm rotations. I may do "Tough Tape" tomorrow evening. You are right--there are lots of leg presses. "Tough Tape" is one of my favorite Firm videos.

Good luck on your move -- tell your husband to prepare to read and write a lot. My husband almost went to law school, but chose computers as a career instead.....

Oh, I almost forgot...

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-04-00 AT 10:41PM (EST)</font></center>

I live in Northeast Tennessee and am very near North Carolina's border. I am a long way from Memphis and Little Rock! I am on the other end of the state in the Southern Appalachian Mountains.

One good thing is that I am only 4 hours from Columbia, S.C. and therefore can drive to Firm Roadtrips. During the past five years, I've been to South Carolina so much that my car can find its way on its own -- between business, school, and Firm trips

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.