Retrofit???????

Just jumping in here to say Hi to Lisa & Cynthia!!!
hi-wave.gif

Hi Deb! Keeping busy with the road trips? I'd still like to know if that is you in the cycle DVD,LOL! It sure looks like you! I've been away way too long!

I'm not deb intensitylisa.... But that is her plus other cathletes in cyclemax..... They auditioned and won..... And that is one tough workout:)

Yes, Mrsyancy is right! That would be me! Talk about a dream come true. ME in a Cathe video??? It was so much fun!!! Do you have a spin bike Lisa?

Deb H

That is a dream come true Deb! I am so Happy for you. You looked like a real professional! Who all else was in the DVD that is a Cathelete? I surely will have to pick this one up. YOu will have to message me and let me know what it was like! Oh and I have a stationary bike would that work?

All RT Cathletes!!!

That is a dream come true Deb! I am so Happy for you. You looked like a real professional! Who all else was in the DVD that is a Cathelete? I surely will have to pick this one up. YOu will have to message me and let me know what it was like! Oh and I have a stationary bike would that work?

Hey Lisa! All the CycleMax crew are Cathletes that attended A Roadtrip and auditioned for one of 4 spots from Disney/Glassboro RTs. Trivia: Even veterans Brenda and Amanda attended RTs in previous years *wink* ;)

Boy, I miss out on a lot re: the road trips. Someday soon!

Lisa, I thought you decided to come! :(

Can you stand on your stationary bike? And, also tighten the resistance? If so, I'm sure you could do the workout. It would work best on a spin bike but hey, we are Cathletes and know how to modify our workouts to make them WORK! :D

The gals in the CM video are: Stacie, Tracie, Kimberly, Amanda, ME (Wink!), CATHE, JenniferD, Brenda, JenniferA, Carolyn & Michele! (If you get the video, this is the order of their positions on the picture of all of us on the back cover.) You NEED this workout! :p Just have lots of water and extra sweat towels nearby!

Oh Deb, I would very much like/had planned to come to either road trip but funds are scarce (no tax return this year had to pay in, Besides, I am trying to replenish my "Cathe" collection (working on STS, low intensity). Someday in the near future we will meet I am sure! Have fun!

Oh Deb, I would very much like/had planned to come to either road trip but funds are scarce (no tax return this year had to pay in, Besides, I am trying to replenish my "Cathe" collection (working on STS, low intensity). Someday in the near future we will meet I am sure! Have fun!

Awww shucks! I thought this would be THE year Lisa! But, STS is Da Bomb!!! You have to get it!!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.