Remember these OBGs

loneswaneast

Cathlete
I would love to hear what Oldie But Goody workouts you have recently rediscovered.
I did "Anni's Fierce Force" yesterday and had so much fun and got a great workout.
It is fun to rediscover things and find a new appreciation for the old favorites.

I would love to hear what Oldie But Goody workouts you have recently rediscovered.
I did "Anni's Fierce Force" yesterday and had so much fun and got a great workout.
It is fun to rediscover things and find a new appreciation for the old favorites.
Loneswaneast, I have that workout too from Anni - I'm going to try it this weekend. Haven't done it for a very long time. I recently did Cathe's "Pure Strength" love it - nice, simple strength training workout.

I have a couple of Anni’s workouts. Will definitely pull them out. I’ve been eyeing Kari Anderson lately. When I lived in Seattle, I was a member of one of her fitness studios. She was a beautiful dancer. Another one to re-visit. Now that I think about it, I have quite a few to re-visit.

Wow, lots lately. Mostly my original Firms and some of the ones immediately after that, but a lot of Cathes too. I really like Cardio & Weights, Boot Camp, Muscle Endurance, Pyramid upper and Pyramid lower body, Legs & Glutes, High Step Challenge, Muscle Max, Hardcore Extreme, Power Max, Step Fit, (actually any of the “step only” workouts)...I’m realizing, her older stuff is some of her best stuff. I like her newer workouts too, and they’re good variety, but her older stuff IMO is overall harder.

I still like to go back to the really old Kathy Smiths - nostalgia, but they are pretty good workouts too. I loved the Weight Loss one, where the different routines have a theme and they keep changing their outfits and sets....:D I think the music on that workout is great. And that other one - The Ultimate Workout? - where they go out into the 'parking lot' (I'm British, so it's really the car park to me) and do some cardio. I still do those workouts a couple of times a month.

I also like to do The Firm ones - that Calorie Explosion is quite tough :)

I just looked up Anni - we don't have the range and choice here in the UK - she sounds interesting, might have to see if I can get a used DVD from US Amazon or somewhere..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.