Recommend new tapes

Barbeqrn

I have gotten back into my tapes after a 2 year vacation...my last purchase was Firm's Boot Camp...would anyone recommend any new tape they LOVE???? I love Cathe and the Firm and am open to all suggestions...also, how do I get Collage's website?

Hi Barb!

Do you have the CTX Series? Fun, Fun tapes and you get cardio (Hi/Lo, kickbox & step), strength & core work with them. EXCELLENT and easy to fit into a tight schedule too. I have all of Cathe's tapes and these are SOME of my favs! Welcome back to the "workout world". You'll be glad you came back! :7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Are you asking about strength or cardio tapes? For strength, I'd recommend the Slow & Heavy series (if you've read any of my posts, you'll know how much I LOVE this series :) and for cardio, I'd recommend Cardio Kicks, cathe's kickboxing tape. It's a really fun, tough and challenging workout and relatively easy to learn. I'd also recommend Interval Max, it's the best interval step tape out there. If you're looking to burn calories & increase metabolism, IM's the one (warning: it's really tough)

marnie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.