Question on Jeans

tygra

Cathlete
Hi! For those that wear Lucky and Sevens or Citizens -- do the Sevens and Citizens run smaller? For instance on the Lucky Sweet Dreams I take one larger size then I do on Sweet n Low (due to cut) and 2 sizes larger than I do on Easy Riders. I'd like to look into the Sevens or Citizens, but not sure how they compare.

TIA!!!

No help here!! I cannot wear Sevens or Citizens at all!!! I can wear Lucky jeans...the Easy Riders run big, love it!:)
I wear a 28 or 29 in True Religions-Joey style....They seem to be the only "high-end" jean I can get my big ole' thighs into!

:)

Wow - I thought it was jsut me who couldn't fit into today's "modern" jeans. I can't wear boot-cut at all - the yare too narrow in the thighs! They make my butt look good, but I can't move! I'll check out your suggestion. Thanks!

thanks! Do you wear the same size in Lucky Easy Riders as you do on the True Religion? What is the name of the cut you found on True Religion? Are they lower rise? Yeah, due to my thighs, the Lucky Sweet Dream (slim fit) I take about 2 sizes larger than Easy Rider which are the loose fit.

TIA for your help!

You might also try Joes Jeans-The Honey cut.
They are cut fuller in the thighs and rear.
I have both Sevens and Citizens and had to go up a size, although Citizens are fuller than Sevens.

>I wear a 28 or 29 in True Religions-Joey style....They seem to
>be the only "high-end" jean I can get my big ole' thighs
>into!
>
>:)

I've been squeeeezing into a size 27 in TR... but man, are they low and tight! I've got a pair of SFAM (Seven for all mankind) cords, and they're a 28, and sooooo much more comfortable, but sometimes feel a little loose at the top. All those higher end jeans seem to be cut narrow in the legs... but that makes you look good, too.;-)

The Easy Riders are 28's, but I gave them away awhile ago. I am always looking for that perfect pair of jeans!!
Oh, my everyday jeans, the ones you can actually wear with flat shoes, boots, etc...?
believe it or not, I found the "Easy Jean" at victorias secret.com
They are wide leg, lower rise, and very simple, no extra pockets or anything, they streamline your body....they are adorable and very cheap!
I get compliments on them all the time, plus I feel skinny in them!
I order a 4 or 6, I own both sizes, so order one size smaller than you normally wear, and then order your size to see which fits best. You can also order then in different lengths, good for everyone!

I have also been experimenting with the high rise, wide leg look, very flattering on my no hips, smaller waist figure, plus the legs help to hide larger thighs! The only downfall of this style, is they look best when worn with a platform/heels.....:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.