Question for those in Glassboro area

Is there any sports store in the Glassboro area that sells the original step? I am coming in from Sweden and my step is starting to make strange noises after all these years.....and there is no company selling the original step anymore in Europe.

So I would like to score a new step to take back with me. Anybody?

Marcia

Hi Marcia! How awesome that you are coming in from Sweden!! You are one dedicated Cathelete! I'm just coming from Connecticut :) I don't know of any sports stores in the area, although I think there is a mall close by and there are stores...This will be my 7th Road Trip. Looking forward to meeting you!

Is there any sports store in the Glassboro area that sells the original step? I am coming in from Sweden and my step is starting to make strange noises after all these years.....and there is no company selling the original step anymore in Europe.

So I would like to score a new step to take back with me. Anybody?

Marcia
Dicks Sporting Goods in Deptford would probably be your best bet. They're about 10 miles away.

Hi Marcia! How awesome that you are coming in from Sweden!! You are one dedicated Cathelete! I'm just coming from Connecticut :) I don't know of any sports stores in the area, although I think there is a mall close by and there are stores...This will be my 7th Road Trip. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hmm.....I don't know about dedicated. But in a strange way, it isn't so far. The trip to the airport from my house takes a total of 45 min-one hour. Ok, granted the flight is long but then from Newark, it isn't that far, either. It'd be different if Cathe had her gym in say, Kansas. There would be no way I'd travel that far!!

Hmm.....I don't know about dedicated. But in a strange way, it isn't so far. The trip to the airport from my house takes a total of 45 min-one hour. Ok, granted the flight is long but then from Newark, it isn't that far, either. It'd be different if Cathe had her gym in say, Kansas. There would be no way I'd travel that far!!

How long is the flight? Hope jet lag isn't too much of an issue. It's still pretty cool that you're coming from Sweden!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.