Pull Ups assistance bands?

mgm1

Cathlete
Anyone knows were can I buy heavy duty pull up assistance bands. I have seen a link posted to the website on this forum, but can't find it now. TIA.
Also, I read here about barbell clips that you can put on and off very fast. I have a troy light barbell. Thanks

Last edited:
I got the bands from the same place. The clips I purchased at a local sporting goods store. Both items have helped me a great deal.

I went to the website but I am not sure which bands do I need for assisted pullups. Thanks for your help.

$67.50 seems a lot for rubber bands. I wish they were selling individual bands.

Yeah, . . .they were expensive but when your having your weight supported by a gigantic rubber band you want to make sure that it does the job it was meant to do and not snap. They may just sell you one. I would probably contact them. I just bought the set because it has 3 levels of weight support that I could choose from depending on how much assitance I need.

Yeah, . . .they were expensive but when your having your weight supported by a gigantic rubber band you want to make sure that it does the job it was meant to do and not snap. They may just sell you one. I would probably contact them. I just bought the set because it has 3 levels of weight support that I could choose from depending on how much assitance I need.
I ordered the same pull up package and ITA with Janie!! The Woody bands are really nice and of very high quality, and you will need bands of varying resistance. Maybe you should call them. Do they have an 800 #?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.