PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION* MAY we reach our goals this month!

I got back much later from my friend's than I had anticipated so didnt do my workout, might still do it later but dunno. Going to MIL's later for dinner. I did alot of "squats" with washing baseboards and also climbing ladders for whatever that's worth!

Pippa, do you have any puppy pictures??!! I have Gay Gasper's Cardio Crazy and Anni's Fierce Force too and still havent done either one! I'm revisiting my Slim Series and Jari Love's right now. I'm thinking higher rep, lighter weight just may not be for me. My arms just feel so untoned and flabby. My arms were looking their best as of late when I was doing the upper body workouts from Xtrain.

Andrea, I saw bad weather in your area, glad it's sunny right now. I might have to do me some more floor work too!

Peng, what's on your workout schedule these days?

I'll check back later...

Okay people! Are you sitting down? I exercised! Yay me!

I did Firm's Ult Fat Burning workout. 40min of cardio and weights,

Other than that, Poor Hubby is about to drop. He’s only had one day off in a month. He’s grumpy, which is making me grumpy. Now that his boss is out on sick leave the extra work is falling to Hubby. Not a good situation for him.:(

I finally did what I feel is a "real" workout today. I did the Leg Express premix from Athletic Training (stopping after the firewalkers) then did Core #1 from Xtrain followed by Chest and Biceps from Xtrain. Though I went a bit lighter on the weights since it's been awhile, it was still great to do some real strength training again!

I definitely to semi-plan my workouts so I dont slack. Here's my tentative plan for the upcoming weeks.

--30 min cardio + Chest, biceps
--longer cardio + abs
--power yoga
--30 min cardio + Back, triceps
--Circuit + abs

There's no particular order and I'll insert my rest day as I see fit each week. I'm planning on using Burn Sets, and parts of STS 2 and 3 for upper body.

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to do STS Plyo Legs which will be a first for me, and then abs. Peng, I love Mindy's personality but have never seemed to click with her workouts :(

Andrea, how are you today?

I overate at lunch but did okay at dinner, guess that's "balanced" eating??

Did STS Plyo Legs! Had to modify a bit, but a few hours later and my legs are already feeling the DOMS! Great workout, dont know why I waited this long to try it!!

Hi all

Yesterday I worked out pretty hard. I don't know what came over me lol. I did X Train cardio leg blast, X train biceps and triceps and Richard Simmons Disco Heat. I think I just felt energetic. Today I will try and do LIS Cardio Supersets.

Hope everyone is okay.

Love
Laura
xx

I did the first disc in the Ultimate Yogi set this morning. I really liked it. I'm so far liking my 5 day rotation plan, I finally feel like I have a rotation that fits my schedule and gets everything in, especially a weekly yoga workout, which is usually lacking, but much needed in my week!

I got up early to get in a workout before work since I'm working the entire holiday weekend,
:( but I'm so sore!! Between plyo legs and yesterday's yoga, my core, legs, booty and upper back are feeling it, but in a good way :) It feels good to be back in the workout world, even after my brief hiatus.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend!

Hi all

Stacy; I know exactly how you feel. After cardio leg blast on Wednesday and I did Intensity Step mix with the low impact Hiit added on. My legs are killing me lol.

Today I'm going to rest. My diet has been poor, I've already had a piece of coffee cake and a scone. Oh well I'll try and make up for it tomorrow.

Take care

Laura
x

I did get a workout in today :)

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill (3 min jog/2 min walk cycles), then after that did Back and Triceps from Burn Sets.

Tomorrow I will be pressed for time, so will do the 20 min Crossfit inspired workout on on Bob Harper's Total Trainer Plus dvd. For some reason I cant remember the 4th exercise but it's I believe kettlebell swings, another compound exercise, pushups and full sits up. You do 4 rounds, first time thru 20 reps of each exercise, second round 15 reps, then 10 reps, then 5 reps as fast as you can, as heavy as you can with good form.

Anyone still here? I did not workout Monday but plan on doing Bob Harper's Total Body Transformation today.

Best of luck to you all in your health and fitness endeavors. This check-in has been around awhile but it appears to have finally fizzled. I'm spreading my wings. I'm sure I'll "see" you around the forums!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.