PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION: APRIL FLOWERS

Stacy

Cathlete
Good morning, April is here!

My first week on WW's, 3 lbs down, likely 2 lbs of water weight. From here on out I know the results will be slower. I've got my workouts planned out for the week. Today is a much needed rest day after working this weekend and getting less than 5 hrs of sleep last night! I'm working a loooong shift today, going to be counting down the hours!

gs back shoulders and biceps today. felt great to be back doing Cathe again after a week or two of Firm and yoga! enjoy your rest day Stacy!

ha ha sorry I read this while on the shuttle bus this morning. I guess i should say "make the best of your long day at work, Stacy!" :p

Just did a two mile walk. It's Pinto's fourth birthday so we took it nice and slow and let her smell everything as long as it interested her :)

I just finished Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast + abs. That workouts is a butt kicker!! Whew!

I succumbed to a moment of stress eating last night and went over on my WW points big time. If I stick to pretty much nothing but fruits and veggies today I can break even and get back to ground zero. I'll probably be a bit hungry here and there but it won't kill me to eat healthy all day! I have a few points for wiggle room for something like yogurt or a small can of tuna or a some eggs so it wont be too bad actually.

Since I haven't been exercising I haven't been posting either but I'm still alive and doing well. My Bible study is nearing the end of the year and we are getting crazy/busy with that. I've already started weeding outside, there's a lot of work to be done out there but if it would only stop raining!! I've invited a knitting buddy over to the house Thursday night so I've been trying to clean the clutter up a bit.

So far so good with the diet today.

B--slept in and worked out, so it was 11am by that time, so just coffee
L--Lipton Cup of Soup and Green Giant broccoli (frozen pack for the microwave)...only 1 point for that entire meal ;)
D--will be salad with red onion, shredded carrots, red peppers, some tuna and low fat ranch drsg (that entire meal will be only 4 WW's points)
"Dessert"--one mini bite size piece of chocolate (1 point)

So 6 points for the whole day, not bad! If I goto bed a little hungry I'm okay with that given the crap I ate last night! I get 26 points a day, yesterday I went over by 20 points :( Obviously not the best way to do things, but mentally I feel better that starting tomorrow I'll be back to eating 26 points per day without dipping into my splurge points which I really need to save for Friday pizza and weekends :)

I did manage btwn yawns to complete XTrain Ch,Ba,Sh this morning at 5am. And the bowl of oatmeal after my workout never tasted so good. I was a bit hungry this morning, but back on track! It's good to have my workout done!

yay! glad your new eating plan is working for you!
rest day today for me, planning to get in a nice dog walk after work. i guess i forgot to post yesterday that i did timesaver #1 of gs legs before work...and was starving all day! :p

three mile dog walk again today. gs chest and triceps timesaver premix is on tap for in the morning :)

Down a bit on the scale today! 135.5, down from 138 three weeks ago. yay!

I was still SO sore from Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast that I gave my planned cardio a rest this morning. Maybe I'll fit it in tomorrow instead.

Andrea, we weight almost the same too funny! I started WW at 137 (but was just shy of 139 the week before when my depression sank in. No way was I going to see 140 lb when my "happy" weight is about 115-120 lb). I weighed in this morning at 132. My short term goal is to see something out of the 130s which I havent seen in a LONG time, but ultimately I'd like to hit 120 when it's all said and done.

Good job on the workout and the scale!!

Good job on the GS! I didnt get my workout done this morning, decided to sleep instead. Right now I'm feeling less stressed about my workouts and concentrating more on my diet. I know I'll reach a plateau here soon and have to rev up my workouts again. I am definitely doing a workout Saturday, either cardio of some sort or Supercuts. Then it'll be yard work after that so more "squats". Sunday I will be doing yoga.

Had insomnia last night, decided since I couldnt sleep I might as well get up and workout. So Super Cuts was done by 6am! I did go back to bed and nap a little thereafter. Right now I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit more before I start my yard work!

have fun outside! good job getting your workout out of the way :)

i did the 4-7 premix of Low Max and was done at 5:57 am...but unfortunately that's because i Gabe to work today :-( but I'm so happy i got it done.

Going to watch my Shockers beat Louisville tonight!

It never warmed up that much yesterday so only did a minimum amount of yard work, not enough where I'd consider it a "bonus workout".

I did Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior this morning. This is the first time doing this workout and it was just the yoga workout I've been looking for! Felt good to stretch!. I also has a 15 min Yoga Abs workout that I didnt do but previewed, this looks like a good one too that I see getting alot of use.

I'm going out of town tomorrow for a baseball game but do plan on getting in a workout before we leave and hoping to not over-indulge in ballpark food! Not much there that will be WW point friendly except diet Coke :(

Have a good Sunday!

No workout today, rest day. I'm still sore in my chest muscles from Friday and my legs and butt are feeling low max from yesterday.

just a couple more hours of work and I'm outta here! enjoy the game :)

3 day weekend!

Friday Hubby and I drove around North Mississippi on a unplanned daytrip. We had a nice day, just driving around and visiting historic town squares and antique stores.

Hubby and I did yardwork on Saturday. we ripped out 3 aged/dying azaleas in the front of the house and I pruned and weeded. We went to Lowes and picked out some new dwarf shrubs to fit under the windows. We bought some mulch which we then traded to my Dad for a lawnmower {he was giving it to us anyway}.

Sunday, after church we took April to the hiking park, then out to my parents to pick up the lawnmower, and drop off the mulch.

Game day looks like rain :( I dont mind sitting in the rain but if we make that 2.5 hr drive and they call the game I'm gonna be peeved!! (But, that is STILL better than working, hehe)

I'm going to do To The Max this morning. This one is a toughie for me, have to modify more than a few moves, ie. cant seem to do those darn plie jacks EVER! Just gonna plow thru it and do as much as I can. I way overate last night at MIL's. One word...Gelato.

Have a good Monday....trying to decide if I should bother with my Monday morning weigh-in. I dont see anything good coming out of it. I'm seriously thinking of changing my weigh-in to Thursday morning. I'd have any weekend indulgences and water weight flushed out by then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.