Problems with Cardio Coach???

ElaineP

Cathlete
So I ordered my first CD from Cardio Coach on Valentines day and
as of yet have not received it. I've contacted them via email and phone and have not heard from them. They billed my credit card.
Has anyone had trouble with Cardio Coach before?

Elaine...I am so sorry to hear that you are having problems. Honestly, I have never had a minute's trouble with Coach Sean. I was so flabbergasted to read your question! Your problems contacting them sound quite unusual as Coach Sean usually returns emails the same day.

I would say that this is HIGHLY unusual for Sean O'Malley. He's known for his prompt and excellent customer service. I'd wait a day or two and then try to contact him again. He pretty much handles all CS issues personally and maybe he's out of town or something. Please let us know what happens and I hope you get your CD soon!

How long did it take for you to receive you CD?

I emailed CS on Saturday. I thought for sure I would have a response sometime today. I really want to try Cardio Caoch out.
I'm hoping I will hear from him.

Thanks for the replies.

Elaine, I bought all of his CD's but it was a long time ago and I can't remember how long it took to get them. When I ordered mine he was still in Virginia and I'm in Ohio, so it didn't take very long. He recently moved to California but you should certainly have your CD by now!

Not that this matters a whole lot, but I wonder if your CD was delivered to the wrong address. Our mailman is notorious for stuffing everybody's mail but my own into my mailbox x( .

I'm really sorry about the trouble you're having but, having placed multiple orders with Coach Sean, I'm sure that he will get back to you as soon as he sees your email. It's still early in California ;)

ETA have you checked your junk mail? Maybe Coach Sean replied to your email and it went to your junk mail box.

Wow, I was surprised to read this too. Coach Sean is always a prompt returner of emails and offers some of the best customer service in the industry. I would try to send him another email - it's possible your email server (or his) ate the message and he never got it.

I can't respond re: time to receive CDs as I've only ever ordered downloads, but I would think 2 weeks is more than enough time. It's quite possible they were delivered to the wrong address.

Did you pay with Paypal? I had the same problem because I did not navigate through Paypal appropriately at the end of my purchase. I contacted Sean and he made it better, ;-).

Good luck!

Jennifer

No, I didn't use paypal. I even got a confimed email with my order number and correct mailing address. All your positive responses makes me feel good. I'm hopefull.:)

Which cardio coach volume did you purchase?? I know that Candace from volume 6 also has her own line of CD's as well..... newer releases at that. I recently recieved an email for 25% off on her website. The code was candacegrasso
I believe her website is www.fitisitcardio.com

Ashli

I'm in AW!!

Sean O'mally called me himself! Some how my order slipped through the filter with out a zip code.

I agree he has the best customer service. He is sending a free CD for the delay.

I can't wait!:)

OMG! You TALKED to Sean O'Malley???? You are SOOOO LUCKY!!! *insert fainting girl smiley here* ;) :D

Didn't we tell you Sean is THE BEST???? He really is. I *heart* Coach Sean!!!

See? See? We told you so :p :7 . Isn't he AWESOME!? Oh man, I'm soooooo jealous! You got to TALK to him! So what does he sound like over the phone? Lol!!!

I am with you all - jealous BIG TIME!!!

That is awesome.... and do tell.... as sexy a voice over the phone??? :) :)

Don't mean to ask a dumb question, but are you sure you purchased the CD and not the version you download off the internet??

Yeah sexy voice on the phone.

He was so nice. I think I was a bit flustered. I wasn't able to say much. He said he tried to call a few times but my phone was busy. Darn those teenagers!x(

I am certain I ordered the CD.

>Sean O'mally called me himself!
>I agree he has the best customer service.

HOLY SHNIKES!!! I think I just peed myself. Holy crap. I can't believe Sean called you!!! That is amazing!!!

I remember that I had a problem downloading one of the CC volumes and so I emailed Sean.....he emailed me back within 2 hours. Unbelievable. I'm sooooo in love.....

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

>Did he say things like "you're looking good" and "you can do
>it"?:p

Or "don't touch the controls yet!" How does he know I'm reaching for the controls?? He catches me every time!!!

April

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.