Problem with Premixes on Muscle Max

chatmom

Has anyone else had a problem with the premixes on the DVDs? The first time it happened, I had it replaced (purchased from collage video), the second one had the same problem all though in a different spot. When I contacted Cathe.com, the person told me to clean the DVD and DVD player - I did both and still have a problem where the DVD freezes in different spots - I have to fast forward it to get to the next move, it happens enough that I really don't want to use the premixes. Any wisdom?

If the only problem you're having is with the premix and nothing else, then problem is with you players firmware or a dirty lens on the player. A premix is nothing more than a very small program that tells your player what to play next. It would nearly be impossibe for only the primix to be damaged and nothing else on the disc to be hurt. Premixes will not work on all players. Around 3% of DVD players will have issues when trying to play a premix. You may want to test on anorher player and see if the premix plays okay.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.