Problem accessing Cathe Live

Bobbyr

I am accessing Cathe Live using Roku. Previously, I have accessed the live workouts after the fact with no issues. This morning, I tried to access the workout in real time but was not successful. I logged in at 9:20 and clicked on Live & Favorites but it showed next week’s date. When I clicked on that, it just told me to join on Thursday. This mornings workout is now available to me so I know it happened. Do I need to do something different to access the workout in real time? Or, is this not possible with Roku? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome Bobbyr,

I’ve had that happen to me and I don’t have Roku.
I usually refresh my screen numerous times. Cathe starts a few minutes after 9:30 AM.

I am accessing Cathe Live using Roku. Previously, I have accessed the live workouts after the fact with no issues. This morning, I tried to access the workout in real time but was not successful. I logged in at 9:20 and clicked on Live & Favorites but it showed next week’s date. When I clicked on that, it just told me to join on Thursday. This mornings workout is now available to me so I know it happened. Do I need to do something different to access the workout in real time? Or, is this not possible with Roku? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi Bobby, it just sounds like you tried to view it before we started to broadcast live. We usually start broadcasting somewhere between 9:30am and 9:40am. Until the broadcast begins you will not be able to view anything.

Thank you for your replies. What threw me off was seeing an April 1 date rather than March 25. I went into Roku, clicked on Cathe Live, clicked on Live & Favorites at the top, and saw the April 1 date. I clicked on that and saw a message to join on Thursday. Let me know if I am doing anything incorrectly; if not, I will try again next week.

I did this successfully last week so thank you for the help. To help anyone else who might have similar issues - the process I used is correct (go into Roku, click on Cathe Live, click on Live & Favorites at the top, click on the workout). The confusion for me was two-fold. First, the workout date was already set to the following week's date. Ignore this - you are at the right place. Second, if you go in too early, there will not be a "Start" button. Once that does appear, you click it and you will go into the live workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.