Prince

Yes...I LOVE PRINCE! Gosh, he still looks so good! Damn, he can play the heck out of the guitar. Loved it! He is cool.

Where is Jillybean? She likes him too! Jillybean?????

Charlotte~~

I'm a big Prince fan too!! Love his old stuff. I wish he'd bring back Wendy and Lisa.

Love him!!! Hard to believe he's 48 years old.

Purple Rain, Purple Rain...
viki-nyc:)

Do you think he was really playing an electric guitar in the pouring rain?

I think we saw "instrument synch". Love his music though

My DH who is a part-time musician said that since everything was wireless it was very possible that he was really playing.

I loved it. I thought the stage was great.

I watched Billy Joel sing the National Anthem, watched the Puppy Bowl III, and then watched Prince during Half-Time. Never watched any football-don't like it.

viki-nyc:)

Woohoo!
I love Prince also. I think someone else already said how hard it is to believe how "old" he is getting, it sure does not show on him!
Calee

Wendy?
Yes Lisa
Is the water warm enough?
Yes Lisa
Shall we begin?
Yes Lisa
I Love Prince! I spent the whole day moving/painting/cleaning etc and didn't watch one moment of today's game, but I happened to catch Prince!!
Brandi

Best. Part. Of. The. Entire. Game.

All Along The Watchtower seguing into The Foo's Best of You. Great.

And love the Proud Mary too. I wish he'd play all of Baby I'm A Star, but I ain't gonna complain. He had three different guitars. He freakin' rocks.

Best live performer of all time.

He was totally amazing last night! He hasn't lost anything. My DH also said that since it was all wireless that he was probably playing.
LD

I love Prince! I waited to see him last night and he was fantastic! I have some of his older Cds. Little Red Corvette???
Ellen:7

That was the only part of the game that I watched. I went into the living room and sat on the couhc and told everyone to shoosh!

Kathy

GOING OUT TODAY ON MY LUNCH HOUR (AS COLD AS IT IS) TO LOOK FOR HIS CD }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }(

Haydee

I don't get it.

He does nothing for me.

Not a fan.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.