PRESS PLAY SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 29 - The Thanksgiving Edition!!

Miss Lee

Cathlete
I know it's a little early to start a thread, but I wanted to catch people before they sign off for the holiday. :p :D

And if you want to burn off those extra calories add Challenge 2 from Volume 6 to your playlist!!!

I'm dedicating my workout to Carola!

GO TEAM CAROLA!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oooh, I forgot about PP Saturday! I will be at a spa with my DH for our anniversary...I think I'll try it on the treadmill while I'm there! And of course I am also dedicating my workout to Carola!

Yep -- SIGN ME UP for Team CAROLA this Sat!!!! Mom just told me she's making 5 different kinds of dessert for T'giving, so methinks I will need this by then! See you all in the workout!

Oooh, I forgot about PP Saturday! I will be at a spa with my DH for our anniversary...I think I'll try it on the treadmill while I'm there! And of course I am also dedicating my workout to Carola!
Happy Anniversary Jodi!!! How many years has it been? I hope you and your DH have a wonderful time at the spa. Maybe you can get him to do PP with you! :D

Lorrie -- I'm coming to your house for Thanksgiving! 5 desserts!? YUM -- LOL!!

I'm definitely in! Can't wait. And I'll be adding the extra challenge.

And yes, I'll be dedicating this one to Miss Carola!

GO TEAM CAROLA!!!!

Hi all - I put in "Press Play" a few weeks ago, but stopped because all he did was talk. How long does he talk until the workout starts? I was short on time so only listened for a while and then switched to a different CC.

Thanks,
Marcia.

There's an interview with Jim at the beginning of Press Play, but you should be able to just fast forward to the workout itself.

Hey guys, can I join in the "fun?" I will do the extra challenge too! :) Leanne, watch that knee chica!

Hi all - I put in "Press Play" a few weeks ago, but stopped because all he did was talk. How long does he talk until the workout starts? I was short on time so only listened for a while and then switched to a different CC.

Thanks,
Marcia.
Marcia, check your PM's ;) :)
(I thought I just posted this but I don't see it. Hmmmmm)

Happy Anniversary Jodi!!! How many years has it been? I hope you and your DH have a wonderful time at the spa. Maybe you can get him to do PP with you! :D

Lorrie -- I'm coming to your house for Thanksgiving! 5 desserts!? YUM -- LOL!!

Thanks Michele! 16 years...time sure flies when you're having fun!:) I might be able to get DH to do PP too, but I won't hold my breath!:p

Lorrie, save us all some dessert!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.