Presale Question

elsie3

Cathlete
I don't have a spin bike. I'd love one but don't realistically see myself getting one for a while. But if I'm reading the pre-sale right, it's only $10 more for the spinning workout plus you'll get free shipping because your order is over $99. So with the money I'll save on shipping, it's worth it to get the deluxe order, right?

Free Shipping on The DVD Deluxe Bundle

With the DVD Deluxe package your order price is over $99 and USA customers will get free shipping. Even if you don't plan on using the Cycle Max DVD the shipping savings may make it worth your while to order this discount bundle anyway. Alternatively, you can also order the Low Impact Standard DVD discount bundle and then order one of our current DVDs or Fitness by Cathe by Cathe free ship products and still get free shipping (USA Customers).

So with the money I'll save on shipping, it's worth it to get the deluxe order, right?

Yes! The last presale was under $99 and I paid $8.50 for shipping so if you look at it that way, you would only be paying $1.50 for the spin dvd ;)

I have a spin bike but even if I didn't, I'd still order the deluxe set!

My question is if you don't get the Cycling DVD, do you still get the free gliding discs just ordering the 9 workouts?

Free Slide & Glide discs

Yes, you get the Free Slide & Glide discs no matter which discount package you order. You even get them if you order just the downloads.

elsie3 said:
I don't have a spin bike. I'd love one but don't realistically see myself getting one for a while. But if I'm reading the pre-sale right, it's only $10 more for the spinning workout plus you'll get free shipping because your order is over $99. So with the money I'll save on shipping, it's worth it to get the deluxe order, right?

Elsie, the cycle workout would make a nice BD or Christmas present for a friend or family member that has a bike!

I was thinking about ordering the regular bundle, then downloading the Cycle max to my iphone. Then, I can jump on the bikes at the YCMA and have Cathe right there with me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.