Presale Free Coupons

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have now just sent everyone who preorderd all 11 Shock Cardio DVDs or all 11 Shock Cardio DVDs + Travel Fit before 11-1-09 an email with your one time use Free Download coupon (it may take several hours for the email to reach you).

Please don't attempt to use this coupon until after 11am on Friday, April 16 (EST). This coupon may only be used by you and may not be sold, transfered or given to another person. Also, please be patient with our customer service for the next few weeks as we will have a very large and abnormal spike in demand caused by this special.

All sales usually have end dates. Our presales always offer the best deals for people who order in the beginning. As time goes by we increase the price of the offer. When we made the Free Download offer it was advertised that you had to preorder before 10-31-09 to take advantage of the offer.

Have any one been able to get the free download?! I cannot get mine... I've try in different occasions but with not luck.. Every time I try it give me the "Invalid Coupon" error. This is only me?!

I did not get my free coupon e mail

Hi, SNM,

I did not get my free e mail coupon for download. As soon as I saw the news that Cardio Shock was ready for pre sale, I ordered it. Can you check why I did not get e mail?

Thanks

Good thing I read on one of these forums that the free download coupons expire May 17. Soooo, like the on-the-ball-person that I am, I'm waiting 2 days before(on a weekend) to start these downloads, that I have been reading takes an hour a piece!:eek:

It looks good so far!:D
I've downloaded Athletic Step. I think it took 10-15 minutes. I added to my itunes and the footage plays correctly. I didn't play the whole thing through.
Now I'm downloading cardio core circuit, and it's 75% complete. Will test that out, too.
I'm guesstimating it will take about 15 minutes each or 3 hours total.
Wish me luck on the rest of them!

So, I just thought I'd post this for a reminder for people that time's runnin' out!

----
New note 10:45 am. Okay! The downloads are done, and spot-checked by viewing part of each workout and all seem in order. That took just a bit over 2 hours. Not bad! Now I have to copy the files to my harddrive(got a new one, so have to open the box) later today. Hope everyone else is able to get their downloads completed, too, soon. Probably, because I procrastinate, I am probably the last to do this!

Thanks again SNM and Cathe, they all look great! That was generous to give us these downloads. I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Downloaded by May 17th????

Hi, I ordered my free downloads and have the codes and have actually downloaded a few of them. Do they ALL have to be downloaded by today or can they be actually downloaded at any time now that I have the links? Thanks!

Nanette

edit - never mind..the help desk responded and said I could download whenever I wanted and that I just needed to claim the downloads before May 17.

Last edited:
Only the coupon will expire today. Your download links will continue to work.

Ohhh?!! I didn't have to download them by today? I thought I did!:eek:
Well, I was glad that I thought that, because it got my butt in gear to actually download them all!:D
Otherwise, I don't know when I would have done it. I liked the deadline I thought I had!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.