pregnancy fitness clothing

Kaylee

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but your recommendations would certainly be appreciated (again).
Where does one find good maternity fitness clothing? I'm looking for something cotton/spandex with support in both bike shorts and jog bra tops (with a bit more coverage). I don't want to have to wear oversized t-shirts. They make me hot.
Many thanks!

I got a pair of running tights made by Mothers in Motion at a store called Fleet Feet. Mothers in Motion has a catalog (probably have a website, too, but I'm not sure of the web address). I also got a matching top and long pants (for aerobics) at Motherhood (they're in just about every big mall). For bicycle shorts, I just bought a size bigger, and that's been working great (I'm 5 months). Kmart had reasonably priced sweatpants/tights (under $15), but they won't win any style points.

Congratulations and let me know of any "finds". I never used to be into workout outfits, but since I got pregnant, it's a big motivator to get me off my butt. I figure I've spent the moola on the clothes, I have no choice but to workout!

Jackie

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-00 AT 06:36PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Kaylee! www.fitmaternity.com has a nice selection of supportive maternity fitness wear. Congratulations on your little muffin in the oven!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.