Pre Road Trip Dreams

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Ok, as it gets closer to Road Trip time, my RT dreams are increasing. Probably having at least one a week. The last one was about not being able to find a hotel and access back and forth to the event. In the dream I even asked "doesn't Cathe's website tell us the hotels to stay in?". Sure glad all that info is provided for us on the real web site.

Anyone else having RT dreams yet?

Jean

Jean
Yikes! Thats scary! I have not had any dreams yet. But in past years I've had hotel dreams. They didn't have my reservation and all the rooms and hotels in the area were booked. Another time i forgot to pack all my workout clothes and shoes, that one was scary I woke up in a sweat :)
Tracy

THARTMAN said:
Jean
Yikes! Thats scary! I have not had any dreams yet. But in past years I've had hotel dreams. They didn't have my reservation and all the rooms and hotels in the area were booked. Another time i forgot to pack all my workout clothes and shoes, that one was scary I woke up in a sweat :)
Tracy

I've had that same dream too Tracy that I left my workout clothes! Ha too funny :)

My dreams are getting better. This last one I actually made it to class before it started and there was a place for me in the front near Jenn :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.