Pre-order/shipping

kblvr

Cathlete
Just a quick question. Is there free shipping for the preorder? I thought I read that it was free shipping, but when I put it my order there is a list of shipping options and none of them are free. Just wanted to double check before completing my preorder.

Thanks!
Jen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind-I see it now! Whole order needs to be over $50

I want to preorder but there is no way my order would be over $50. I already own ALL that Cathe has to offer. This $50 minimum seems punitive to longtime (12+ years) loyal Cathletes like me.

Sorry to hijack, just wondering if anyone else feels this way? Free shipping is an important bonus to me, lol

I want to preorder but there is no way my order would be over $50. I already own ALL that Cathe has to offer. This $50 minimum seems punitive to longtime (12+ years) loyal Cathletes like me.

Sorry to hijack, just wondering if anyone else feels this way? Free shipping is an important bonus to me, lol

Haha! They ended up getting me. I didn't preorder the last series because I was only interested in maybe two of the DVD's. So what did I do this time so I didn't have to pay the $4.95 in shipping? I paid for those two DVDs. Ugh. Basically I doubled the amt of what the presale price would have cost me. Oh well. Next time I will pay the $5 shipping. Lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.