Pre-event activities

AYLE09

Cathlete
Okay, so this idea of pre event activities has been on my mind! I can't wait until Cathe decides what it will be :) I'm like a kid waiting for Santa to come :)

Bumping. SNM, can you provide any details about the pre-event activities? Even just a general idea about the anticipated scheduling / duration of the activities would be helpful. Thanks!

Hi!
I'm also very curious about what cool activities you may have planned! What time on Thursday do you expect the pre-activities to start? Someone in posts a few months ago had suggested rented bike rides--that might be fun riding through the Woodland's forested areas on bike paths. Also wasn't there some famous ice cream that someone suggested, too? Would be a good snack after the bike ride! Maybe the hotel could get some gallons for us and we could eat ice cream or have appetizers, or drinks(alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and relax by the pool afterwards. Maybe we could get a lunch(or dinner) box with gourmet sandwiches and bike somewhere and have a picnic at our destination. Are there any outdoor concerts(maybe free) at that pavillion? We could just sit around with our dinner box (or buy a meal to go from a food vendor and the music venue, if there is music going on and listen to music?
These are just suggestions, since I have no idea what you're thinking! :D

On a side note, was Zumba a hit at your Glassboro RT? It sure looked fun & it looked like Cathe was having a good time, too. Could we get a Zumba class?

Getting excited for this event which is just a month away. Guess I am a little nervous, too, even if this is my 3rd one,....but, despite that, I keep coming back because it's so much fun! All the people are so nice, too!

I hope someone or Cathe can take short break from the production stuff, and stop in to give us some info on the fun plans they have in store!!!
:)

Linda, I was so uncoordinated with the RT Zumba class but had a blast trying! The instructor was amazing. My hips will never move like hers in a million years but it was fun trying! Cathe did awesome!

Zumba made me feel like a total dork because of my lack of zumba skills! :p haha!! It was alot of fun and I must admit that I really got a good workout out of it! Cathe did do awsome! Watching her Zumba was just as much fun as doing it myself (or TRYING to anyway)!

Linda, I was so uncoordinated with the RT Zumba class but had a blast trying! The instructor was amazing. My hips will never move like hers in a million years but it was fun trying! Cathe did awesome!
Hi Debbie! Are you going to Houston? That would be fun to see you again, since I didn't go to NJ this year. Yeah, I am also uncoordinated with Zumba, but, it is fun! I don't get that tired, either, but, sure sweat a lot, so I think I am burning calories and having a blast! Lorrayne was pointing out to me (we were both watching the live stream) which one Cathe was because I couldn't find her. Luckily she was wearing the bright green pants because she was easy to spot. Cathe posted a FB message to me that it was the first Zumba class she took. She did an amazing job!

Zumba made me feel like a total dork because of my lack of zumba skills! :p haha!! It was alot of fun and I must admit that I really got a good workout out of it! Cathe did do awsome! Watching her Zumba was just as much fun as doing it myself (or TRYING to anyway)!

Jenn, you were just in NJ, and your coming to another RT already? How lucky and fun for you!! Have you been to any other RT's? I think those going to Houston would have a totally fun time, even if they never have done Zumba, too. And, I hope SNM & Cathe are able to put together a class for us! It would be really fun to watch Cathe Zumba, too, like you got to in person! I think she was hiding in a corner in NJ, but, was easy to spot in her colorful pants!

yup! left NJ and booked Houston while i was sitting at the airport on my way back!! haha! Just can't get enough! NJ 2010 was my first roadtrip, but I want to do a couple of trips in 2011 too if at all possible!!

Cathe looked very cute in her green zumba pants! She wasn't there for the whole class. She came in about half way through and finished it out with us though and I LOVED doing my first Zumba class with Cathe! I'm considering taking some Zumba here in Boston, but everytime I look up the dates and times of classes I start laughing at myself all over again. Of course- out of the few minutes of footage that they posted from the NJRT I had to be in there attempting Zumba!! AHAHA! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.