Prayer Request

JT

Cathlete
Hello Friends of the Forum.

After speaking with my Mom about my Dad, who is an outpatient at Mayo in MN. I am considering driving out there or flying (medical) next weekend.

My prayer request is that if it GOD's will for me to be out there, that the doors will open widely and everything will come together. Honestly, I haven't seen my parents since sometime in October at a hospital in northern MI. The issues are a fear of flying, weather conditions for both driving and flying, cat sitter, finances, etc.
Drive time is roughly 8 hours depending on MSN Beta or Mapquest with a 95 VW.

Thank you for your time and prayers in advance.

Jennifer - you're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm praying for good weather and a healthy car. God bless you and yours.

Prayers & hugs from Minnesotian. PS weather has been FABULOUS here. About 20-30 degrees warmer than past winters. :)

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Jennifer...I have a fear of flying myself, but in certain times it is so much faster. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

I'm praying for you to make the right decision Jennifer. Are there a couple of people close to you that you can talk to about this major decision?
Angela

I will pray about it too Jennifer. Also, many prayers for your dad and a speedy recovery.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hello Friends of the Forum.

Almost as I soon as I posted this request, my prayers were answered. My Mom told me that an Aunt of mine is interested in flying out there with me out of Detroit not this weekend but in the near future plus the HE answered by not providing me with a cat sitter as well, and other issues-money and weather.
On the homefront, the former President will be buried in my city and security will be an issue both in the air and on the roads. The memorial services will be in DC and CA and the rest will be here in Grand Rapids (MI).
Thank you for your prayers and HIS answer. HIS will for me is better than mine (which didn't happen).

My parents are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, the fifth out of six rounds of chemo is to be scheduled in the next week. At round 6, a step up cell transplant may happen to further prevent the cancer from ever returning and then my folks go to FL to recover like many other folks from MI do that can afford it.

Once again, thanks for your prayers and your time.

Jennifer (in MI)

I'm glad you have found your answer and such peace you have with the answer. I will continue to pray for you and your family during this difficult time.
Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.