Pray for us

lindzebird

Cathlete
Ok, I don't know if any of you remember me....I was in the Moms2Be check in for only a short while before I found out that I was having twins and that something may be wrong with one of them. Well, we found out about a month before Christmas that we were having twins and that one had some pretty bad malformations and wouldn't be expected to live. To make matters worse they told me that if the unhealthy twin didn't pass away quickly it would prove to be fatal for the other twin. Our only options were a specialized procedure done in another state or the termination of the pregnancy. My husband and I were told because of the extent of the malformations they didn't expect the unhealty twin to be alive much longer. We decided that we would take our chances and hope our healthy baby would live through the demise of the other. Shortly after the holidays (at 19 weeks) we went in for another ultrasound. We found out then that both babies are alive and the malformed baby has continued to grow. They think there is a syndrome called twin reverse aterial perfusion going on, which means basically our healthy baby is pumping the blood for both of them. This puts a tremondous load on her little heart and she could pass away before the other because of her workload. Of course we've opted for the procedure in hopes to save the life of one of our girls. Please pray for us!

Thank you,
lindzebird

I remember you from other posts. I am so deeply sorry! I just said a prayer for you and your family! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

My thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Here is a big hug for you too. Please keep us posted. Your "cyberfamily" really does care. We have a wonderful group of caring women here who are really concerned for each other. Feel free to come back for support whenever you feel the need. We are all here for you.

Sheila

My thoughts are with you as you go through such a difficult decision. Lots of hugs, and keep us posted when you can!

Jennifer V
29 weeks

Linzebird:
You, your husband and your babies are going through a very rough time right now. Sometimes it's difficult to make changes to have the perfect ending, but faith is what support us in these moments so we can feel peace even in the "middle of the storm". I really hope you can save one of your girls, it's a very, very complicate situation, but God is allmighty and there are no limits for his power and mercy.
I will pray that you and your family can feel His prescence during all the process that you are going to go through and that your body doesn't get affected in any negative way by this procedures.
I will pray for your soul and your mind so they can be in "good shape" to deal with the situation with courage and wisdom. I don't know you, but God knows you and your husband very well... he will take each one of your tears and exchange them for future smiles. AMEN.

From the bottom of my heart,

I remember seeing you on the forums some time ago. We miss seeing you. I will definitely keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers, including safe travels to another state. Big, big hugs to you.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I am so sorry. I am crying for you. I will definitely pray for your family. May you find the strength to carry you through this difficult time. Jeanne

Yes I will absolutley pray for you and your family! I so hope that things turn out ok. God has unusual ways that keep us lifted when we feel like we are going to collapse. His guidance will be there for you and He will be reaching out to sustain you through this. Keep us updated, we want to know how things are going!:)

BIG HUGS TO YOU!!! ((()))

I am so sorry to hear of the difficult time you and your family are facing. It sounds like you are doing so well, and I am praying for your continued strength, both physically and emotionally, as you go through the upcoming procedures. Be strong. And God bless you and your precious babies.

Lisa

May God help you through this difficult time. Your family are in my prayers. Big Hugs headed your way!

Dear Lindzebird,
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers for strength during this very difficult time.
Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.