Powerstrike 4

Ciddy

Cathlete
Has anyone heard any news about this or the Forza workout? I've (as we all have) been waiting and waiting and to be honest the longer I wait the less interested I become in getting them. I don't know why because I absolutely love the first two, so I should be more patient.

I received this reply from Ilaria last week.

We have recently closed our on line store, we have however available for sales the following items:
POWERSTRIKE #1 (only VHS) - $ 25 US Dollars plus S&H
POWERSTRIKE #2 (only VHS) - $ 25 US Dollars plus S&H
POWERSTRIKE #3 (DVD) - $ 27 US Dollars plus S&H

This is the information to order the NEW DVDs!

FORZA SAMURAI SWORD TRAINING - $ 30 plus $3 S&H Total $ 33
POWERSTRIKE with Ilaria #4 - $ 27 plus $3 S&H Total $ 30
If you wish to order both DVDs the total is $ 63 – at this time we only take checks, no CC....sorry.
Please include the address where you want the DVD shipped when you send your payment
Sales will start after Sept. 18th.

To place an order please send us an email, we will send you a confirmation back and we will ship once we receive the payment.
At the moment we only take checks and International Money Orders in US Dollar from our Canadian customers.
S&H costs
USA: One item add $ 3 to tape or DVD cost, 2 items add $ 6, 3 items add $ 7, 4 items add $ 8.
CANDA: One item add $ 4 to tape or DVD cost, 2 items add $ 8, 3/4 items add $ 12.

Please send a check to:

Powerstrike Inc.
100 West 72nd Street # 5G
New York, NY 10023

I also read on another forum that sometime next year they will be available through Amazon, she is not sure when.

I am going to order tomorrow.

Lisa

That's what I was just thinking. I think I'll hold off for now and just order some of the other workouts I'm interested in. I love the Powerstrike workouts and have been barely waiting for the new one, but now I'm kind of hesitant.

I think for Forza sword one sounds interesting, but I'll wait for reviews to purchase. That was a presale noted above was it?
I have a hard time with Illias accent a bit, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.