Power of 10 - How slow can you go?

112toGuru

Cathlete
I've recently been inspired by the practice of slow lifting, has anyone done this type of regime for an extended period of time, I'm thinking it would go great with body weight calisthenics or even yoga. I was looking for something to pair with yoga, mainly because it takes a long time for yoga to click with me, I'm always rewarded with a a new move here or there that is exceptional, but overall, yoga hasn't really become a stand alone.

Has anyone done rotations combining the two, slow lifting & body weight training? and has anyone read Power of 10 or the Slow Burn Fitness Revolution?

I bought the book a few years ago. I made a three month rotation. It's a great way to lift. No momentum, it's all you. Great muscle gains. Highly recommend for a change of pace.

Sorry, I forgot to add. The book I bought was "Power of 10." My rotation included pilates and yoga. Muscle gains, and definition. I got very lean. Thanks for the reminder, I may do it again.

I bought the book a few years ago. I made a three month rotation. It's a great way to lift. No momentum, it's all you. Great muscle gains. Highly recommend for a change of pace.

Excellent, I think I've convinced myself I need to stick to a regular strength routine, change of pace for sure. Thanks.

Sorry, I forgot to add. The book I bought was "Power of 10." My rotation included pilates and yoga. Muscle gains, and definition. I got very lean. Thanks for the reminder, I may do it again.

Double good, I really like yoga, and pilates is one thing I have trouble with, undoubtedly meaning, what I should do more of, it's always been tough. I'm glad that worked for you, I think I'll have to give it a try.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.