Post Partum Sept. 17

indybulla

Cathlete
Good morning!
How is everyone? Hope to hear from at least a few mommies this week:)

Had a good week last week, although my workouts were a bit on the light side. Ryan has been getting me up a lot at night (we think he's working on another tooth) and just wants to be held. Poor thing, he did the same thing when his first tooth came in so I'm hoping this one comes soon. As a result, I've had lower energy during the day. Here's what I was able to do though:

Monday – Kim Spreen Cardio Camp ( Hi/Lo & Kickboxing-55min)
Tuesday – Rest Day
Wednesday – Elliptical (30min)
Thursday – LowMax (Step-45min)
Friday – Elliptical (30min)
Saturday – Rest Day
Sunday – Outdoor Walk (30min)

I love Low Max! It's my new favorite workout at the moment. I'm also excited to see how people like the new series when it comes out. Those clips look amazing:)

Hope you are all well, today I'm hoping to do some cardio and weights. Have a great week everyone;)

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Hi ladies,

Sorry, haven't check in for a couple of weeks. We came back from Germany 1 1/2 weeks ago and I tried to get me and Heidi over the jet lag and to get aclimated at home again. We had a wonderful time and my parents!!!! They just adore Heidi so much that sometimes I get sad that we live so far away and don't get to see them that often. But my mom is going to come visit in October for 10 days and I am really excited! And when we are going back to Germany for 4 weeks in December and this time DH is going to come with us!!!

Anyway, I am still not there I want to be and still don't fit in my 8s, that I decided to kick it up a notch and add more cardio to my workouts. Here is what I did last week:

Mon - Cardio and Weights
Tue - Tae Bo Get Ripped
Wed - off
Thu - High Step Training Advanced
Fri - 45 min treadmill hill climb
Sat - 1 hr treadmill (30 min walk and 30 min jog)
Sun - off

I feel alot better and think that the extra cardio is going to do the trick, so I am going to do only circuit workouts or pure cardio for a while.

Ok, since we are back, so much happened in Heidi's development. She was practicing alot at her crawling in Germany. She did 4-5 crawls and when would plop back down on her tummy. The day we got back, she sat up for the first time by herself and now crawls through the whole house and kneels in her playpen, trying to pull herself up, but can't get her feet up front yet, but I don't think it'll take long before she'll get it.

Stacey - Hey girl, how are you? Sorry to hear that Ryan is keeping you up. Imagine that, still no teeth over here. But I am sure Heidi will get some sooner or later, hehe. ;-)

Lori - What's going on? I am sure you did some amazing workouts last week. How is Rylan doing?

I saw that quite a few mommies joined us, which is wonderful!!! Welcome everyone! All the new mommies, enjoy every moment with your little one, they grow so fast!

Ok, ladies, I will check back later
Kristine

P. S. Sorry for the long post, but I had to catch up after I haven't checked in for a while ;-)

Hello everyone!

Well, last week was a bad week for workouts. My wonderful daughter must be going through a growing phase or teeth moving or something. She has had me up every 2 hours again that past week. Not sure why. She was sleeping through the night before last week. She did sleep through last night, so I feel like a new woman today. It is amazing how good you feel when you get a full nights sleep.

Here is what I managed to get in last week:
Mon - Squeeze
Tue - off
Wed - 30 min walk
Thur - off
Fri - off (OH BOY....these are a lot of OFF days! LOL :)
Sat - KPC (just 30 minutes)
Sun - off

This week will be better. It HAS to be!

Maddie 6/2/07
Ella 9/8/04

Hi, ladies!

Good to see you all this week! You all amaze me with the workouts you're doing - even those of you who don't feel like you had a very good workout week. You all are still ahead of me.

I'm now 2 weeks PP, so I'm just taking small 15 min. walks with Ella in the stroller. I'm just not quite up to much longer walks - still building up my endurance.

Thank you all so much for your help with the breast feeding/ sleeping schedule questions. Even though it's only been 2 weeks, things seem to be getting a bit easier. I'm really letting Ella do what she needs to do right now. Because of that, I can feel my milk establishing a bit better, and I seem to be getting better sleep. I'm just starting to figure things out . . so is she . . .

Chrissy

Hello Kristine and welcome back! Glad you had such a great trip to Germany, I would love to go and visit there. I was an exchange student in the Netherlands my junior year of college and loved living in Europe.

Sounds like Heidi and Ryan are doing about the same things! Crawling like crazy and pulling up:) So much fun to watch. Ryan's little gums are really bothering him, but he did get a full nights sleep last night. I feel much better rested today and have had good workouts the past few days.

Well, look forward to chatting more, have a great week;)
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Hi Robin!
Ah, the teething...so much fun isn't it? The nice thing is we can all relate:) I'm sure Maddie will be back on track with sleep soon, they sure do go through phases with sleep, especially with the teething.

Looks like your workouts were great! Some weeks are better than others for me, so the important thing is to keep it up;)

Have a great week!!!
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Hi Chrissy! Yaay! So glad to hear things are getting a bit easier for you with little Ella (so love that name). That's great you're able to get out a bit for walks and fresh air, that really makes a difference I think.

Enjoy your little girl;)

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.