Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 9/27

This morning I did KCM’s Start Here, workout one cardio. That was 32 minutes and 222 calories burned. My average heart rate was 129 and maximum heart rate was 168. Although it’s cardio, Kelly actually does some upper body moves with 5# weights in the last part of the workout. I used 3# dumbbells. After that I did WS3 Total Stretch for an additional 18 minutes and 22 calories.

Deb, nice job with Live Metabolic Upper Body. I plan to start the October rotation next week. The September rotation was the same format using a different series each week. I liked it as did many others, based on comments. Someone asked Cathe to do more rotations like that and apparently she listened :).

Cathy, great job with Live Bun Burners Barre and Ball—what a tongue twister! Stretching today before your trip is probably smart.

Valerie, I voted absentee for the first time in June. I actually enjoy the process of in person voting, but we starting doing early in person several years ago. I am doing absentee again this time. We have ballot drop boxes close to us at the County Elections office that I will use.

Waving hello to Diane Sue, Lori, and Judy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.