Pennsylvania roll call!!

Hi Doreen,

I used to live up your way in a small town near Meadville. I see there are some ladies in my neck of the burbs. I live in Pottstown and I frequently travel to Central PA AKA Happy Valley or God's Country :).

Hi everyone! I live in Palmyra, work in Harrisburg. I'd love to meet my fellow Pennsylvania Cathe fans. What fun.

A get-together around State College would be fun! I would be up for that if I don't have to do any of Cathe's advanced workouts with you pros. ;-)

Hey letswork, I grew up in Palmyra. Are you a native, or a transplant? I graduated from high school there in '73 (yes, a loooong time ago) Any chance our paths crossed?

I graduated from Annville-Cleona HS, lived in NYC for 9 years and moved "home" to get married and raise a family. No place like Palmyra to do that! I live right across from the high school now and love it.

Just outside of Harrisburg, here.

Another thought for a GTG - how about Hershey, home of Chocolate World :D (Or would that be against the 'Fitness Vibe'? They do have some extra dark chocolate, so maybe it could count as a health food store?)

The park is open in the summer and they're building some new water rides for this year, plus there's a nature trail, spa and outlet shopping...any of this sound good?

Just a thought. I'd love to meet whomever, where ever. I worked/lived in State College a few years ago and loved it there, so if that's the place, just keep me posted!

Ladies around Harrisburg - wanna have a small gathering one of these days? I just moved here a few months ago and would love to get to know some people! (Plus I need info about where to shop for the best stuff :) )

KC

Hershey would be fun too. I worked there as a ride operator when I was in college. What a fun job it was!

Letswork, I lived in North Londonderry Township, just over the line dividing Annville students from Palmyra. My mailing address was Annville.

I actually went to the old high school in town. I think it's a nursing home now, unless they've torn it down. My class was the first to graduate from the "new" high school. My whole senior year they said we'd be moving into the new building, but it wasn't ready until graduation.

I am just outside of Lebanon so I would be up for a get together in Harrisburg or Hershey. I did not realize there were so many people from PA on the board.

Hi, 6swans4me!

I actually work near Meadville in Conneaut Lake! It's a bit of a commute (35 minutes), but I'm sure many have to travel farther to their jobs. Which small town did you live in?

Doreen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.